Ch. 11

School was getting a bit annoying these days. The homework. The people. Just everything.

Sae was especially annoyed from some dumb fangirls approaching him. The interviews he gets after he's done playing and the tournaments he won were widely known at school.

Rin is dealing with that same nonsense but not as much as sae cuz sae had even the media's attention. As for rei she wasn't known much actually until she joined the football team for girls. That's because in elementary school she never had a football team to play with cuz she was a female. But now that she does have a team as she's now in middle school most people know abt her talent.

But that's not why the itoshis were just famous for their skills and talent and football but... Also their beauty.

They were literally labeled as the school models for how pretty they are. People were jealous of their itoshi genes (they got it from their mom <3)

Anyway so rin and sae mostly had fangirls and rei had mostly fanboys. Other girls were jealous of her beauty. Some admiring it others denying it cuz they think they looked better. (no they don't back off ugly peasants)

Sae had taught rin how to reject his fangirls and their love confessions and all but... What he forgot to do was teach rei that as well...

Well he didn't know she also had fanboys cuz at first she wasn't really known in the school. But now that she is...

...
.....
Rei was genuinely confused when some random boy was confessing his love to her. She also noticed some boys in the background cheering him up to go for it. What she didn't understand was why is this random boy confessing to her and why do the boys in the background think she's blind when she can literally see them so clearly??

Rei:"I just met u 10 seconds ago I don't even know ur name."
The boy looked heartbroken. Rei was literally in his same class. He thought maybe she noticed his existence at least.

"I'm in the same class as u..."
Rei raised an eyebrow and tried remembering if she saw him before. Well she did but she never bothered to know who he is.

Rei:"Uh look bro I literally can't even bother remembering ur name. I have to go anyway rn rin is waiting for me. Bye."

(she pulled off the bro at him 💀)

She wasn't breaking his heart on purpose it's just she was genuinely confused abt what's going on.

Rei left the boy alone cuz it was getting awkward and it was getting quite uncomfortable. Rin must've been waiting a bit long.

The boy cried himself to sleep that night and didn't recover from this rejection <3
...

Rei:"Yo rin is that what u and sae deal with everyday?"
Rin was confused on what she's talking abt. They were just walking back home together while eating ice cream.

Rin:"Wdym?"
Rei:"Some boy confessed to me today after school-
Rin? R u okay?"

Rin literally dropped his ice cream.
Rei:"WTH DID U JUST WASTE UR FOOD??"
Her eyes got teary as she stared at the poor ice cream that rin made it commit suicide.
(she has her priorities 💪)

Rin had literally his mouth open like an O after what he just heard.