Ch. 1

Author-san's note:
Thissss is a sequel to my previous story? Or maybe a restart? I genuinely don't know I'll just be writing whatever the hell comes to my mind.
I hope u guys like it. Ty for the ppl in the comments section, votes, and reads of my previous story I wouldn't have the bravery to write this and publish it without them <3
Anyway here we go hope u enjoy~
This will range from being the most stupid to the most angst stuff you've seen written.

It began:

The tiny little boy was excited. His eyes were shining as he saw his mother handling two babies with her.

It was his younger siblings. The twins.
The process of having them both took longer than expected as each twin was born on different days.

Itoshi rei, the female twin, was born 8th September.
Itoshi rin, the male twin, was born 9th September.

These were their names.
They were so beautiful and cute. They had dark green hair and a seafoam eyecolor along with the itoshi family signature of long lower lashes.

His mom gestured at her pink haired son to come closer to her.
Mom:"Meet your new siblings, sae."
She said with a soft smile and a mix of tiredness and exhaustion.

His small body trying to reach out to his smol lil siblings who were so tiny.
He felt someone lift him up and turned around to see his father lift him.

He was trying to help sae reach their tiny hands.

Sae was amazed as his finger fit through their smol hands. Warmth filled his heart. He could feel such a great connection to these two.

Ofc he did. They were his siblings after all. They share the same blood.

He tried squishing their cheeks. It felt so nice. He did it again and again one time on his younger brother another on his younger sister and smiled seeing the babies flinch in reaction to him poking their cheeks.

Sae:"Mama? These. My younger brotha? My younger thithter?"
Sae was still 2 years of age and still had a problem with pronouncing some words.

His mother smiled at him and ruffled her son's hair.
Mom:"Yes sae. These 2 are younger brother and sister. Ur now the big older brother alright?"

Sae stared at her with amazement.
Sae:"I'm big brotha?"
Mom:"Yes sae you are. You'll protect ur siblings now that ur the older one. That's ur duty <3"

Sae opened his mouth thrilled at what his mom said. He's now a big brother??? It was just so much happiness to him to become the bigger stronger one here. He nodded excitedly and talked to the twins holding their smol hands.

Sae:"Big brotha will protects you <3"
He said that holding their hands more tightly into his grip.

Author-san's note again:
The ch is just short cuz it's the intro the next ones should be longer but anyway 😭