Ch. 40

Everyone was dismissed and the end of the day was nearing.

Rei of course took off with rin. Now that she saw him again after so long she's like never gonna leave his hand ever.

Well since rei and kyoko's room still wasn't prepared she took the chance to stay longer with Rin and catch up.

They went to the yoga room because Rin didn't want any pests to be lying around with them. No one comes to the room he usually does yoga in so. He decided that him and his sister should be in there.

Rei:"Woah. Empty room. What's this for?"
Rin:"I usually do yoga in here.",
Rei:"U still do that thing?"
Rin:"It's important to meditate moron."
Rei:"Right right whatever. "

She snickered as Rin was frowning at her. They both sat down on a mat and then Rin just glared at her and rei had a smug look on her face. They both knew exactly what the other was thinking.

Rei:"What is it?"
She just asked just to tick off Rin more.

Rin:"How r u on the u20 already?"

Rei began to look more smug. She was waiting for this moment. She even made sure to not text Rin abt her going to the u20 just in case he somehow gets his phone back.

Rei:"They just couldn't resist my talent and skill."

She even did the whoosh with her hair while saying that and Rin just looked at her with a deadpanned expression.

Rin:"That's some creative nonsense u made up right there. There's no way they chose u right after I left. Last time I checked u weren't good enough. Or they just have terrible standards."

Rei raised an eyebrow.

Rei:"Excuse me? Says the loser who lost in our last matchup the day before he left. I definitely play better than u and being both on u20 and called to blue lock is complete proof. Just admit it Rin. I'm better than u."
Rin:"Hey don't change up what happened. The only reason u won is because we both hit our faces. I wouldn't have stopped but u kept whining like a kid abt that."
Rei:"Keep making up excuses loser."
Rin:"Shut up. Drama queen."

And they continued their bickering until rei started laughing.

Rin:"Wth is wrong with u??"
Rei:"Yk. We haven't argued like this in forever. This feels so nostalgic."
Rin:"Whatever."
Rei:"Jealous much?"
Rin:"Keep talking while u still can."

He said and with hateful eyes and rei could tell Rin's eyes were screaming "I'm gonna make it to the u20 and beat u to a pulp in our next rematch."

He heard out rei's story first. Seriously he was not surprised about her oversleeping on her first day when she joined the u20. Very typical rei moment where she definitely has to mess up something very serious. After everything rei said she then pestered him to spill out everything that happened to him during blue lock.

Rei:"Hey also why didn't u tell me u can't use ur phones?"
Rin:"Should've used my emergency invisible phone. Moron."
Rei:"HEY IK THEY WERE TAKEN!!! I meant why didn't u say anything abt that before ur phone gets taken."

Rin then made some effort in remembering what happened that day then he raised an eyebrow.

Rin:"But I literally sent u messages abt that???"
Rei:"No u didn't???"
Rin:"I'm very sure I did r u sure ur not blind or u forgot to open ur connection??"
Rei:"I think ur the one who didn't have connection cuz I've had my phone open since forever."
Rin:"..."
Rin:"Tch ig the connection timed out when I was trying to send the messages... U didn't cry did u?"

Rei smacked hus shoulder.
Rei:"Do u only see me as some kind of crybaby??"
Rin:"Ik well u were crying cuz u thought I was ignoring u."
Rei:"NO I DIDN'T!!!"