Ch. 14

Shrimp:
Yo sae-nii
How's Spain so far?

Stupid brother:
U dumbo
I'm still in the airplane
Have u not checked how many hours it takes from Spain to Japan?

Shrimp:
How do u even have wifi-
No I didn't 🙄🙄
Anyway so how many hours is it

Stupid brother:
Almost 14 hours
Im tired so ttyl

Shrimp:
What does ur tiredness have to do with me what if I wanna keep texting u

Stupid brother:
U wanna get blocked?

Shrimp:
DO it coward 🥺
I dare u-

(Stupid brother has blocked your contact number)

Rei:"I swear that jerk..."
She put her head on a nearby pillow. Rin was wondering what's wrong with her as. he heard her muffled screaming into the pillow.

A few years later:

It was a casual normal boring day. Sae wasn't there for her to annoy. Rin was there too but he was busy practicing and she was too tired to continue with him.

Rin has surpassed her height so much he was like 183 and she's 163 cm. She was wondering since when did her lil baby brother grow so much taller...

...
Rei decided to walk that day to a nearby gaming store. Rin was at the park he didn't wanna go out with her as he still wanted to continue practicing. She promised she'd go back training with him once she's done buying the game.

She opened the door and her eyes were sparkling at all the games available especially the newest ones that just got released. While she was busy figuring out what to buy a certain cyan haired boy had taken notice of her.

(partial spoilers will be in this ch? Abt hiori's past if u haven't read ch 206)

...
He was in genuine confusion. This girl reminded him of that time he helped a kid called "Itoshi..." he couldn't remember the kid's first name. But he was pretty sure that guy was a male. So how is this person so similar looking to him? Why did he suddenly become a female? Or was he always a girl but he thought she was a guy for some reason??
...

Its the same hair color. Same eyes. Also very much an identical face of the one he met back then.

Rei:"Excuse me."
The boy flinched and realized that he mightve stared for a bit too long.
Rei:"It's rude to stare at someone. Do u need something from me?"
He moved his head sideways
Hiori:"I'm sorry. I just thought u reminded me of someone."

With that he left the store feeling embarrassed for what he's done...

The next day he also visited the same gaming store. Now he was twice as confused.

Same dark green hair. Same eye color. But this time the itoshi was a male. What's going on here??

He could've sworn it was a girl yesterday. Now she's like 20 cm taller. He really didn't understand what's going on.

 He really didn't understand what's going on