Ch. 28

Rin felt like he was done for seeing the blue lock staff confiscate their phones and quickly took out his own phone and sent a message in rei's chat.

Emo lashes:
Hey
They're confiscating our stuff including our phones
If ur idiotic brain can't connect the dots then it means I can't text u

He handed out his phone and sighed in relief. Little did he know the messages did not send </3
...
.....
.........

Rei woke up and felt her entire body worn out. She forgot to practice football yesterday and missing out on a day of training costs her to feel pain in her entire body.

She washed her face and did her skin care routine. Went to eat breakfast while watching TV for sake of entertainment and she instantly felt her morning ruined as she saw news of sae leaving for Spain and changed the channel.

Rei: don't wanna see ur ugly face first thing in the morning... I only feel a bit better tolerating u cuz u gave me 4 pieces of cake yesterday...

...
She went out to do some practice on her own. The weather was a bit nice and chill as the wind was blowing across her face.
...

Honestly it was really boring without rin around. She decided to text him for fun but...

He hasn't replied to her messages from yesterday night.
...

Rei:"Tch... Sae-nii seriously traumatized me with his ditching. No way rin will do the same thing sae did... Right?"

She started recalling the times she was ignored and never answered. Left on seen. Many times.

Is rin... Breaking his promise?
...
Is he really pulling off a sae too?
...
She didn't know what to feel other than the fact opening her phone made her feel worse. She left rin's chat and was going to close her phone until she noticed a message underneath rin's chat.

Rei:"Huh hiori?"
She opened it and read the message he sent.

Gaming addict:
Hey rei
Rq in blue lock they're confiscating our phones so if none of us answer u we're not ignoring u it's just we don't even have our phones
Idk when we'll get them bac

Rei:"Bac? Maybe his phone got took and he couldn't complete the sentence? Huh so that's what happened to them in blue lock..."

Rei suddenly felt really happy inside then pouted remembering rin.

Rei: at least warn me that ur phone was gonna get taken moron...

She sighed and then replied back to hiori's messages.
Rei: rin u really need to learn from hiori.

...
.....

"Itoshi sae-kun. U were a (whatever the interviewer guy said pls guys I'm too lazy to check 😭). Will we get to see u play in the premiere leagues?"

Sae was yet in another interview.
He was very used to this and just as uninterested anymore.

Sae:"Over my dead body. If I have to play in a backward country like this I'd rather play with the college kids in Germany."

The interviewer was getting a bit nervous. Sae is really a hard one to deal with.

After talking a bit more sae decided he's done with this and left the room with his "THerE iS nO oNE iN tHIs cOunTry wHo iS gOoD EnouGH foR mY pASSes 🙄💅"

The interviewer was flabbergasted while the manager started running behind sae. Sae was harder to deal with than his 12 year old son who went into middle school and began his rebellious teenager phase.