Ch. 25

Rei:"Hey rinrin."
Rin:"Hm?"
Rei:"R u good now?"
Rin:"From what?"
Rei:"Yk what happened between u and sae the other day..."
Rin:"Didn't we already talk abt that. I'm pretty sure u scolded me enough. But Just cuz I calmed down doesn't mean I'll forgive him."
Rei:"Okay okay but still u didn't have to go that far..."
Rin:"If ur just here to tell me abt how I shouldn't have said what I said or whatsoever like last time then leave me alone."
Rei:"Hmmm fine don't be grumpy 🙄"

Rin seemed to look down and she was now feeling guilty for making him feel down.
...

They suddenly both heard their mom yelling in the background.
Mom:"RINNN REIII!!! We're going shopping get ready!!!"

The twins flinched.
Rei flinched with excitement.
Rin flinched with terror.

He doesn't have a problem going shopping. He has a problem going with his mom. It's even a bigger problem going with rei.

Rei was able to traumatize her brothers whenever they went out to the mall before. She'd force them both to wear what she gives them then rate their outfits. But she'd make them try so much stuff all at once they'd get more tired changing than they've ever gotten tired from playing football.

But they had to admit they developed a good sense of fashion cuz of rei <3

Their mom came in to the living room where her twins were sitting at. She could see both their reactions.
Rei:"YES YES YES LETS GOOOO!!!"
Mom:"I knew you'd like it <3"

Rin didn't hesitate to intervene.
Rin:"I'm staying at home-"
Mom:"No u do not young man. Ur coming with us whether u like it or not."
Rin:"I don't want to."
Rei pouted at her brother.

Rei:"Come onnnn it won't be that bad!!!"
Mom:"Rin. It's been a while since we went out together. I've felt like I couldn't give u kids the family time we're supposed to spend together cuz of work. So let's go while I'm still free okay rin? I promise we won't spend so much time."
She ruffled his hair to which he frowned a bit at cuz now she messed his hair. Then he sighed.

Rin's heart softened a bit so he just got up from his seat to go change upstairs in his room.
Rin:"We better come back before lunch."
Mom:"Of course sweetie <3"

Mom: I'm going to try but I can't guarantee anything rin...

Rei just knew there's no way they come back that early. But she went upstairs too to change as well and get ready to go outside.

...
They left the house and went the car.
Rei:"I'm sitting at the front."
Rin:"nO-"
The twins ended up resolving their argument by playing rock paper scissors to which rei won and rin sulked a bit and just frowned as he went to the back seat.

...
Rei:"Rin. What the hell??"
Rin:"What?"
Rei:"BRO WHY U SITTING LIKE THAT??"
She started laughing looking at rin who was seated in the most weird pose taking his absolute comfort and space by occupying all 3 of the backseats.

Rin:"Its none of ur business."
Rei:"Yeah yeah do what u want."
She said as she took a photo and their mom had just turned around to see and snorted a bit looking at rin.

Rin sat properly and started fighting with rei to delete the photo but she refused to do so.

So what rin does is he plays with the thing that fixes the passenger seat's chair making rei knock her head out with it. The phone fell from her hand and went down while she winced in pain.
Rei:"OUCHH U STUPID LIL BRAT U DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT HEYYYY!!!"
Rin didn't care and just enjoyed the fact she suffered and now can't use her phone cuz it's lost somewhere under her seat.