PART- 97 (Over The Moon)

Start from the beginning

"Baby, I don't want to have that disgusting soup again. Please do something." Sana begs me once she was done playing with Venus and she fall asleep on her lap. Venus knows who's her mother is.

Good girl.

"You have to eat that," I tell her.

She had soup for lunch. I can still remember how she was showing tantrums and making cute faces while having it. Honestly speaking, I can't disagree more. That soup really tastes disgusting. I know because I had that too.

Seeing me eating that soup later, she asked me not to have it. She doesn't want me to suffer like her. According to her, I'm not sick. So why to have it? That time, I told her from now on I will eat whatever she will eat. Even that disgusting soup. It made her emotional and she ended up crying hugging me. Getting exhausted, she then fell asleep.

For this, when her parents came to meet her, they found her asleep. Mum freaked out and cried seeing her sleeping, thinking she was still in coma. But Dad and I managed to make her calm telling her she is just sleeping not in coma anymore.

Mum had a hard time.

Sana woke up from her short nap after an hour and meet with her parents. Obviously, everyone got emotional and cried. Even her father was crying hugging her like a baby. It's very rare to see that rough man crying like a baby.

Sana got a little shocked after it, when I addressed them as Mum and Dad. But I can tell she is happy seeing I got a father figure in her father. She was amused seeing how her father was teasing me and calling me 'Son'. Obviously, she never thought this day will ever come when her father and I will share a good bond. Even with her Mum.

"Sidharth? I am talking to you,"

I shifts my eyes from her legs to her heavy eyes. I can tell she is sleepy again. It's very common to feel sleepy after staying in a coma for such a long time. And I am sure my massage is making her body more relaxed. That's why she is feeling more sleepy. But she needs to eat her dinner. I'll let her sleep only after her dinner.

"You will sleep only after your dinner, Princess." I say, continuing on pressing her legs.

Now all she needs is rest, a good diet and the exercise which her physiotherapist will suggest and she will make her do. I already talked with one, Ms. Lily. Sana's family doctor Dr. Kriti recommended her.

Oh! I gave a long lecture to her for being such a bitch. For almost killing my princess who is very much fine and alive.

Fucking bitch.

Ms. Lily will start her therapy from tomorrow. But for now, she asked me to do her leg massage and hand massage. That's what I am doing right now.

"I hate it, please." She makes a pouty face to melt me.

It won't work. Not when it comes to her health.

"You like it or not but you're having it, Princess. It's final." My firm words makes her face fall.

"You don't love me anymore. I can see it." She is just being dramatic right now and nothing else. She uses it whenever something is not happening according to her wish.

"It won't work Princess." I told her in a firm voice.

She again makes a cute pout. I so want to kiss those pouty lips. It's inviting me to kiss the hell out of her. It's over a year and half that I haven't kissed her. Tasted her lips. I am dying to do that, but I won't. It's not the right time to do anything intimate. She needs to be healthy for everything.

She has no idea what I want to do her.

I'll ruin her again, with my passionate love.

She has no idea how dangerous my love has become for her. I can get killed for her. I can kill someone for her. I have killed people for her. Those motherfuckers Manish, Anand and Rocky.