PART- 70 (Her Warth)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

_____________________

SANA POV

After our erotic night, the next morning was amazing too. I woke up all sore. My whole body had bite marks. My hands were tied up with the headboard. His anaconda was deep inside me. I was a mess, in a good way.

As I woke up first. I got to admire him. He was looking like a baby while sleeping. His warm mouth was sucking my sensitive nipples in sleep. He even looked hot, for his messy black hair. 

I love his hair a lot. It's black. It has the perfect length to hold it in my fist when we have sex. It's soft and silky too. Honestly, I'm jealous of his hair. He has better hair than me.

Once I asked him how he got such amazing strong and smooth and silky hair. His answer was: Genetically I am blessed. Plus, my Mom used to do hair massages with HAIR OIL.

He forced on the word "hair oil" because I hate to use oil. I know it's good for hair. But I hate that oily and sticky shit. To be honest, I get pimples when I use hair oil. That's the reason I hate it.

I woke him up from his peaceful sleep, while trying to kiss him. I yelped in pain, as my hand was hurting for the tie. He got panicked, and ended up hurting me more. It was unintentional. He forgot, his cock was deep inside me and while getting up to sit straight to check me, he came out suddenly from me causing me pain making me cry.

He panicked more then. Then, he said sorry to me a hundred times pampering my whole face with sweet and soft kisses, with a moist eyes. He was crying for hurting me. That moment was so wholesome for me; that I ended up crying more in happiness.

I realized, how much he loves me and cares for me. I am one lucky bitch who got his love. The love I was dying to have. The love I was fighting for, with him. Life is crazy. I never thought, I would actually get his love.

"My love," I called him, grabbing his attention finally.

He and I are making margarita Pizza right now. I was craving for some, and he came up with this crazy "Let's make Pizza at home, Princess" idea. I had no choice but to agree, seeing his excitement to make it.

But unfortunately, we both don't know how to make this pizza. So we watched some videos online then ordered the ingredients online too. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon. God knows when we will have our lunch? I guess, lunch will be done at dinner time. But, I'm seriously fucking hungry right now.

"Yes, Princess? You need anything else as pizza toppings?" He asked sweetly smiling at me, while making the pizza dough.

I just melted down like butter, seeing his charming smile at me. I do want to kiss that smile, so I kissed him. He kissed me back leaving the dough. He is making the dough because, he have big and strong hands. It will take him less time than me.

We finally broke the kiss after a few minutes and he asked, "You, were saying something?"

"Baby, I am hungry. My tummy needs food." I said caressing my hand over my stomach.

He smiled in awe and kissed my lips again, "Hmm? So, we are making pizza right. Can't you wait for an hour?"

An hour? More? He can't be serious?

"Sidharth, I can't wait. I am starving. Please order something. Or should I go and buy something for us. The shops are near our house? Just half an hour by walk." I said.

He understood my hunger emergency and said, "Okay, order something online. But not too heavy. We need to eat pizza also. And, no need to go out. You're the one who will assemble the pizza toppings. Not me."