PART- 47 (Her Love Knows No Bound)

SIDHARTH POV

"Do you need anything else?" Sana asks me, once she puts the last pair of clothes in the trolley bag.

"No. It's enough. I won't stay there for long. Hardly 3 to 4 days. I will return before our college trip which is after a week. I know you want to go. It's your last college trip after all." I tell her, kissing her lips briefly in end.

She smiles happily then says, "I love you so damn much." Her eyes became watery. "I don't," Sniff, "-know how I'll live without you, this three to four days." And hugs me tightly, crying and sniffing.

"It's okay, Princess. It's just about 3 or 4 days. Time will fly easily. I'll come back soon. Okay?" I say and kiss her forehead letting her know I will be back soon.

"No." She says, against my chest.

"You can spend time with your Divya mom. Can do shopping for Ladakh? Can meet with your friends and hang out. Here you can do so many things. You will be busy Princess. And, we will talk everyday. Face time? Okay?" I try to make her understand.

"I couldn't even wear that sexy lingerie for you today." She says out of the blue now.

"Then wear it next time, when I'll come back. Hmm? Moreover, why to wear anything? When I'll rip it off and throw it on the floor? I like you without clothes in bed with me Sana." I joke, trying to make her smile.

She giggle, "Pervert." She breaks the hug and looks up to me. "I'll miss you. Come fast."

"I'll come faster. I promise." I promise, kissing her forehead then I kiss her lips.

"Let me close your bag. Then we will leave. Or else you will miss you flight." She zip the bag. "Call me once you reach Delhi okay?"

"Okay madam." I say, giving her a salute.

She giggle then kiss me again. A long one.

"Let's go. I'll drop you off at the airport, then I will go home." She says, holding my hand tightly.

"Yeah! Let's go." I agree.

I lock the main door, then we both left for airport in her car. It's the black one. It's sexy. I noticed she doesn't use her favorite pink one anymore. I know she use this black one because of me. I hate the color, pink. I just hope she doesn't start hating the colour pink because of me. I won't like that. I don't want to change her at all. Not even a bit.

I know she is crazy for me. In her craziness, she can do anything. She can kill someone as well. She has this capability. I know it. She is little psycho for me. I don't mind it. But, I definitely don't want her to commit any crime because of me. I need to make it clear to her. I already had a conversation about it few hours ago in afternoon but I'm not convinced with her reply. I felt, she was lying to me.

"Princess."

"Yes?"

"Don't do anything stupid because of me. I swear, I won't talk to you after that. You need to promise me you won't hurt anyone. No killing. Not even Janki." I tell her, firmly.

I know Janki is her current target for whatever she did with us. She tried to separate us. Her biggest mistake, according to Sana. Even for me.

"Fine. I won't kill her." She sounds irritated.

"Sana, I don't wanna lose you. I love you. Please understand, why I am saying this." I try to make her understand sweetly, holding her hand in mine.

"Okay." She looks at me. "I won't kill anyone." And smiles mysteriously.