PART- 13 (Her Arms, His Home & Peace)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

Date: 22.01.2023 | Sunday

God! It was again an adventurous day. Thanks to Miss (he cut Miss) ONLY SANA from now on. We become friends today. I can't believe I did that. I gave her permission to call me Sidharth directly when we will be at home. But in college we will be professor and student again. We elders become busy talking about work and business. She felt left out for it. As she is a sensitive girl. She got sad then hurt and cried in the end. I saw her red eyes and nose top. I don't know what got into me and I did it. Her smile is beautiful and magical. I want her to smile always. She even said, I have a beautiful smile. I should smile more often. She is crazy. HER BIRTHDAY IS coming in few days. ON 27TH JANUARY. I should gift her something. She asked for a surprise from her parents.

"What should I give? Will decide later. I got few days now. I will give her according her personality. Hmm!" He self talked then continued writing again.

I never thought she will be so grounded. I was speechless and impressed with her thought too. Can't voice it out to her. But I guess she got it somewhere. SHE EATS STREET FOOD!! TEA!! MAGGIE!! I was shocked. Literally shocked! I thought, she will be some posh girl who eats only from 5 star hotels and restaurants. It's great she is not like others. She gave me an ice cream treat. I intentionally said "WHATEVER YOU PREFER". So, that she buy what she wanna eat. She was sad that others wanted to eat different items. HER SMILE WAS PRICELESS TO ME. She brought HER FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM. I don't like ice cream at all. But I love it now.

Well, she got hurt. She was wearing HEELS. Again! I already asked her not to wear. But she... SHE IS VERY STUBBORN. She do what she feels like. Like, that hug. SHE FUCKING HUGGED ME. It was sudden. I couldn't managed to understand what happened with me suddenly. It was... I FELT HOME AND PEACE IN HER ARMS. She wasn't wearing undergarments again. What do I do with this girl? Nothing. I CAN DO NOTHING BUT CONTROL MYSELF AROUND HER. She is crazy. And I think she is driving me crazy too. FOR HER?

"She is driving you crazy Sidharth. She is!" He self talked again

She gave me a home tour too. I haven't saw her bedroom yet. She said, she will show me tomorrow. Her room was messy. That's what she said. Well, she showed me gym and other rooms. Study room was beautiful. Well, WE ARE GONNA DO GYM TOGETHER! Yeah! NEW TROUBLE IN LIFE. She said, she wanna take me for a BIKE RIDE. But honestly, the way she said that time. RIDE. I was embarrassed. Highly embarrassed! But IT WAS HER FAULT. Totally her. She said, "WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A RIDE SOON." Why did she said that? WITH A SMRIK. So I took it OTHER WAY. But what did she ment by, "I LOVE MAN THAN BOYS." I didn't get it?