PART- 31 (A Thousand Years)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

"Professor Sidharth, are you fine?" Professor Harsh asked seeing him depressed for last two month.

"Huh? Yes! I'm. Why are you asking me this?" Sidharth asked

"No! Umm! You look depressed a little. You look lost always. That's why. Is everything fine in your family? You even went Delhi last week. That's why I'm asking." Harsh asked farther in concern.

They become good friends now.

"Don't worry. Everything is fine." He gave a fake smile to assure him.

"Okay! As you say. Well, I need to go now for a class." Harsh left from their department office.

"I'm not fine. I need to see her face once. Just once. Just to see if she is doing well or not." He sighs sadly.

It's been two months now that he didn't saw her. He don't know how is she doing it even coming in college regularly. She just don't attend his classes to avoid him. He guessed it by now. He tried to talk with Tina and Mehek but they mostly avoid him too, for his surprise. He kept an update of her social media accounts but he got nothing. She don't post anything or share any stories. Just nothing. He felt like she just got despair somewhere. This thought made him sad and he cry sometime feeling helpless at night. God is punishing him for the way he treated her so brutally.

"Let's go for class. But I'll miss her there as well." He lazily went in Sana's class and as usual she wasn't there.

"You guys have 30mins for it." He informed after writing some questions for them on white board.

He sits on chair and looked at Sana's empty seat. Tina and Mehek was here. They do regular classes of his. He understood they're the one who gives her his class notes later.

"I really miss you in class." He sighs sadly thinking what she used to do in class always.

***

"Good morning sir." All the students greeted him standing as he entered in class.

"Good morning. Sit.." He paused seeing Sana was already sitting

She disrespected her professor. Or she is thinking she can do it because she loves him. And they know each other personally.