PART- 33 (Old Moments)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

Now they're sitting on couch enjoying their coffee made by Sidharth with her favourite chocolate cookies. He specially brought it today in afternoon when he meet that "stranger" who guide him what to do.

Sidharth was sitting normally keeping his legs on floor when she was sitting resting her back against the handle keeping her both leg on his lap with a big smile on her face. Seeing him caressing her naked legs up and down and playing with the leg chain time to time with his free left hand, enjoying his coffee peacefully.

"What?" He asked noticing her glaze on him.

"I love you." She confessed honestly

He smiled looking at her once, then looked down at the tea table to keep his empty cup beside her empty cup. He again looked at her for few second, before pulling her dress up exposing her legs more for him, to get a good view of her sexy long legs. The leg chain, she was wearing on her left leg was a eye candy. It was sexy. It was making her long legs more sexy and appealing. He can't take his eyes off it. The view was making him arouse somewhere, she can feel it and see it too. His eyes was glued on it and his hands were busy running softly over her legs raising goosebumps all over her body.

"Wanna make love with me Sidharth?" She asked in serious tone

"No. Not so soon. We just confessed today. I want to go slow with you. You're not ready yet. To hand me." He winks holding her one thigh in his hand.

Surprisingly, he can hold her thigh with one hand.

"It's so thin." He thought.

"You're underestimating me Sidharth." She felt offended.

"No, Love. I'm serious. You're inexperienced. I don't want to rush with you. Moreover, you're just 21. We can wait a little." He explained calmly in serious tone.