PART- 30 (Cheater)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

"What are you doing here?" Sidharth frowned seeing her outside his house door.

No doubt he is happy to see her as he missed her a lot. But like always can't show it and pretend to act offended instead.

"Baby daddy please! Stop acting already. It's been one fucking month now that I'm coming for tuition here." She smirks

It's been a month now that she is coming here for "tuition". But here she don't do any study but roam around his house and keep staring at him all the time like some maniac that she is for him. Have some coffee and cookies. And beg for his love and cry eventually when he rejects her or leave the conversation in between like a coward.

"Welcome me baby daddy. After all I came here after two days." Her normal attitude made him shocked

He was shocked because they had a fight two days ago where he rejected her again. She cried and begged but as always he couldn't do nothing but stay quiet like a coward.

She pushed him aside and walked inside and directly went to his bedroom. He quickly followed her behind with a frown face but deep down he was happy seeing her back.

He missed her those two days a lot.

"What are you doing here?" He asked again.

"What kind of a question is this? I came here to see your handsome face and spend some quality time with my future husband. You know." She winks in end.

"Stop calling me that. I'm not your future husband. I'm just your PROFESSOR." He said sternly

"Whatever! Baby daddy. Won't you offer me some coffee and my favourite chocolate cookies? I missed your handmade coffee." She said ignoring his words.

"No!" He said making her sad.

"Why you do this to me always. I came here in a good mood Sidharth." She chided.

"Then don't come here again." He said in hit of the moment.

"You really don't want it? Don't you?" She asked

"No!" He wished to say it but kept quiet and went to make coffee for her.

She grinned understanding he didn't meant it.