PART- 56 (Mumbai To Ladakh)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

SANA POV

"Sana, why are you looking so upset?"

"Because I'm upset, Mehek." I so wanna tell her this but I stay quiet. I'm not in a good mood today. All thanks to Sidharth.

She keeps talking, "You were so happy last day, about this trip."

"Yes, Mehek. I was so happy and excited about this trip. But.. you know shit happens." I want to say it to her but I didn't.

She keeps ranting, "We went shopping."

"Yes! We went. So? What?" It just that I could get them with me. So what?

"You brought so much clothes and stuff. Then what happened?"

SHIT HAPPENS! Mehek. I did so much shopping for this trip but I couldn't get much with me. All thanks to him. He mocked me. Plus, he laughed at me last night.

He said, "Are you crazy? You're carrying two BIG luggage bags? We are going there just for three DAYS not three MONTHS, Princess. Come on! You crazy girl."

For all his mocking, poking and laughing,  now I have got only one bag. I'm carrying half of the things I have brought yesterday. It's sad and depressing. That, I am not carrying much clothes and matching accessories with it. Thanks to him! Ugh!

I won't say all these to her though. To them. Tina and Mehek. We are in flight. Going to Ladakh. Mehek is sitting on my right side, window seat. Tina on my left side. In short, I'm stuck in between them. Ugh! Why? God!

"I agree with Mehek. What happened to you? Why are you so upset? Did you and our hottie professor...." I immediately looked at Tina, pointy.

"How dare you? How can you call him hottie? Only I can call him that. Do you understand?" She better be.

She just roll her eyes in response and Mehek giggles. It irritates me more.

"Shut up. Bitches." I can't believe I'm stuck with them in flight. Why he is not here with me? Sitting beside me? Why is he with those professors?

From our business faculty around 200 students and 10 teachers are going on this trip. Per teacher will watch out 20 students.

"Sana realx. She is an idiot." Mehek says patting my right arm.

I don't want to talk right now. So I stay quiet again.

"Oh God! Don't be so dramatic Mehek and so are you Sana. Professor Sidharth is hot. It's a fact. So, anyone can call him HOT. Chill out." Tina's casual attitude makes me more pissed.

"Who else call him hot? Give me the names." I demand. I'm going to kill those bitches.

Tina laughs making me more pissed, "Tell me Tina. Or else, my hand will be around your throat. Chocking you till death." My sharp words make her laugh immediately dead.

"You're dangerous!" She grasps clenching her chest.

I give her a blood shot eye ready to kill her if she won't open her mouth now. "Speak up."

"Everyone calls him hot." Both Tina and Mehek says from my both side.

"Is it true?" I ask Tina.

She nods, "Yes."

"Alright." My casual response makes them both suspicious and shock.

"Are you up to something?" Both ask together.