Part - 82 (Curious Soul)

SIDHARTH POV

"I want you to leave my daughter, Sidharth."

The moment her father said it to me, I wasn't surprised. I was expecting this only. He never liked me, for his daughter. Who is young, way too young for me. Plus, she was my student and also Harman's niece. Which somewhere made her my niece too. Because, Harman is like my big brother.

It sounds wrong, plus it looks wrong too. Our relationship is totally wrong to him, to the world.

At first, I wasn't ready for this relationship, for all these reasons. But later, I didn't give a fuck to all these reasons. I still don't. All I know, she is fucking mine, and I can't live without her. I need her to live. So, if our togetherness will cost someone's life, then I'm ready to take. Which was her father's.

I was ready to kill him. But I needed some time to think how? That's why I said, "Okay,"

"Okay?" He was shocked to see me agree with his condition so easily. But he has no idea about my plan.

"Yes. I will leave her." I said, firmly to make him believe me.

"I can't believe you would agree to it so easily. Just like that," He sounds disappointed.

Why?

"I'm very disappointed in my daughter's choice. You're ready to leave her so easily. You are not fighting for both of you. That's sad. I feel bad for my daughter." He tsk making me feel irked.

Was he fucking testing me? That's how strong my love is for my Princess. If this is it, then- What a fucking asshole he is. Here I'm feeling like shit. Imagining a life without her. And, this asshole man is fucking with me.

"If that's what you thought I would say, then you're certainly wrong, Mr. Suraj Gill. I will never leave her. Rather, I would kill you and save her and our relationship." I said, my actual plan. I don't fear him.

"I am impressed."

Seriously? Now he is impressed by me? God help me.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear from you Sidharth. That, no matter what happens you won't leave her. You will protect her, the way I would do. Even that means taking someone's life."

"Mr. Gill?" I am hella confused with his talk.

"I know you are confused, Sidharth. But, I was tasting you for her safety."

"What do you mean by her safety?" Now I'm worried for her.

"Sidharth, I have many business rivals who want to harm my daughter. As Heer is dead."

"People already know about her?" When? How?

"By now. No one knows. But people will know soon. I'll tell them."