PART- 66 (Shopping)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

SIDHARTH POV

So, after getting ready, we left for shopping in a mall. Where Sana loves to shop mostly. First, we went to buy her sexy red lingerie by my choice obviously. And I chose a very sexy one. A four piece red erotic lingerie. It has a floral bra, a thong, a belt type thing, a neck piece and a pair of see through socks. I even brought a pair of red high heels and red lipstick for her.

She will look like an erotic goddess.

Oh God, I'm feeling hot. Just imagining her in all red. Red lingerie, red high heels and red lipstick.

"Fuck-able sexy."

"Stop self talking Sidharth. We are still in mall."

Sana's words leave me mortified. I totally forgot we are still in the mall. And now we are doing my shopping. That damn red shirt.

"Hmm! Sorry."

"It's okay. Now tell me, which one do you like the most? This, this or this?" She showed me three red shirt.

"All are red. Take anyone. Who cares?" My reply made her frown. I don't know why.

"I care. And, these are three different shades of red Sidharth. You don't know nothing. Well, This is carmine. This is maroon and this is burn red." She said pointing out the shirts.

"Okay. But in my dictionary they are just R-E-D. Red."

She looked offended. "Okay. Forget it. I'll choose myself."

"Thank you." I'm glad she will do it herself.

"Okay. I'll take this cherry red one. It's so sexy." Her words make me gasp.

"Wow!" She just chose a different shade of red.

"I know right? God! You'll look," She leans to me and whispers, "Fuck-able sexy." She moves away, "Right?" and winks at me.

"Yeah!" I can't help but smile. She just used my words on me.

"I'll go and check some other stuff for you, okay?"

"Sure. Go."

"Not go. Say I'm coming with baby."

"I'm coming with you, ba—" I got interrupted by a very familiar female voice, which came from behind.

"Hey! Sidharth."

I quickly turned and a gasp left my mouth seeing the person.

"Hi! Samira." I greet her with an awkward smile.

She is my ex-girlfriend. My first girlfriend from my college time. I had a very casual relationship with her. Just sex. No strings attached. Why I was like that back then? A reckless guy.

"God! It's been so long. Well, how are you?"

"Good." Until you come up from nowhere to disturb my peaceful life and putting your own little life in danger.

Sana is already shooting daggers at her. She already sensed that we had a history. Smart girl.

"Well, how are you?" I asked with a straight face, avoiding Sana's annoyed look.

"I'm good. So, what are you doing now? Mr. Topper guy?" She asked in a friendly way nothing flirty but Sana is on fire. I can sense her hot glare at me and her.

"I'm a college professor now. What about you? Are you doing any job or just a housewife?" I asked, keeping the conversation casual.

"Yes. I'm working at a private bank. Well, are you here with your wife?" Her question made Sana smile a little but it didn't last long after her next line. "And, who is she?"