PART- 22 (A Crazy Ride)

The response is very disappointing

The response is very disappointing. The views. I don't feel like writing this one anymore. 💔

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

"Today was the best birthday of my life. I spend whole day with mom and dad. We played some fun video games. Mom cooked food for me in dinner. It was delicious. Mostly the muffins. Dad gave me a head and foot massage. I was surprised he is so good in it. He can be a great massager apart from a businessman. He promised me, he will do it every Sunday from now on. We talked. Me and mom, we mostly did back bitching of others. Ha-ha-ha! Dad and Sidharth was shocked seeing us like that. Their expression was worth watching." Sana laughed.

"Oh! We visited sea beach. Sidharth didn't come. I so wanted him there. But.. what can I say. His wish. But I, mom and dad we had fun. I and mom made a sand castle. Dad also helped a little. It was beautiful. I clicked a pictures of it. Wait I'll show you." She quickly opened her phone's gallery and showed Pinku the photo.

"Beautiful no? I know it is. We splashed water on each other. It was fun. The day went simple but beautiful. Thanks to my love, Sidharth. He is a sweetheart. I just love him. His every small action screams he loves me. It's love. Right Pinku? I know it is. I need to thank him. I didn't thanked him yet. He is going tomorrow. It's already 11:15 now. I should go and show my gratitude to him that how thankful I'm to him. For him I could spend a whole with my parents." She took a deep sight and continued her taking with Pinku.

"Ummh! I want him to fuck me hard now. As my birthday gift. Ha-ha-ha! JK. I'm just kidding. No fucking for now. But, I should thank him now. Bye!" She kept Pinku on bed and went downstairs to his room to meet him and thank him.

She knocked on his room's door twice but no response came from his side. It was all quite. For a moment she thought he already had fall asleep. But as far as she knows he is not a person who sleep this early. As once Sidharth told her in a conversation he mostly writes at night. That time his "creative mind" works the best to pen down this thoughts on its own. Soon she noticed the door was slightly open but it was dark inside. Her heart and mind both told her to peak inside to see what's he doing and next moment she was actually peaking into his room.

She scanned through his room to get a glimpse of him. But when she got, her eyes widen and jaw dropped seeing the mesmerizing view infront of her eyes. Her Sidharth, was standing near a window facing his back to her. His one hand was on the side wall of the window and he was smoking. She could see smoke coming from his front. The view him smoking cigarette facing his back to her was sexy. But the cherry on top was, him standing there topless showing his sexy back to her. He was just in a trouser and it's hem was just above his bottom giving a good view of his sexy back profile to her preyed eyes. She groaned inwardly and suddenly felt her body getting hot. Her desire for him was kicking raising sky high. She felt like running to him and hug him tightly from his back. Pressing her upper front body against his naked skin and runs her fingers and kiss every inch on his naked skin which was visible to her.