PART- 63 (Her Bitter Past)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

SANA POV 

"My Pretty Preet. This is what that man calls you right?" I mocked mom.

Her boyfriend Manish addresses her like this. With love. I guess it's not love from his side. Just lust or maybe the love for my father's money. I would prefer the second opinion. My father is rich and my mother has full right over his money being his wife. So, my mother can be just a money maker for that asshole Manish.

"Sana, I'm your mother for God's sake. How can you talk about me like this? I have no one." 

I can't believe she still had the audacity to say that to me. She is a liar and a pathetic mother. After whatever she did with me all my life, all I can give her is my hatred that's it. Just hate. I hate her for what she did with me in the past. I can't forget that betrayed given by her. She trusted Manish but not me. I'll never forgive her. Never ever.

"I can and I'll talk like this with you only. Because, you deserve it. And, I'm not a fucking kid anymore Mom. Where you will manipulate me. I have seen you both fucking. And now I know what moan sounds like. I'm not 11 anymore; I am 21 for God's sake." I yell.

I have seen them together once. That too in her and Dad's bedroom in their bed. Dad wasn't at home that time. Manish used to come here when Dad used to be out of the city or country for work.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Sidharth gasping.

He is in shock. I can understand what he must be thinking right now. Just reading his facial expression I can tell, he is thinking it must be traumatizing for an 11 year old kid to see her own mother with another man in such an intimate position.

Mom looks mortified. And Dad gives no response to it. As he knew about them. After all he is the one who caught them together once that too in their bedroom. In their bed. It must be heartbreaking for him to see his own wife with another man.

I feel pity for him. But then I remember after knowing what his wife did he goes to other women to find solace in their arms rather than divorce this cheater cock woman. If he would better let go of her.

My Dad and I would be happy in life. We would have been somewhere in peace. Somewhere we would be normal. I would have been normal then. Not a crazy stubborn and psychopath. Who gets what she wants. That's my Sidharth. I'll do anything to get him and be with him.

"So, you have a boyfriend when you're married to Dad. And, dad you have lots of whore still being married after knowing what she did. So, I guess, I and Sidharth are better than you two. At least, we are not cheating on anyone. We are not married to other people. We are adults. We were single before getting in a relationship." I say being honest and logical.

I looked at Sidharth. He was shocked but had a small smile knowing I was right. It looks far better than them. Our relationship is forbidden but still we are better than them. In all means.

"Sana stop." Mum tries to stop me but I won't stop.

Today I'll finish everything once and for all. Today will be the last day my so-called parents will see me for the last time in their life.

"Let me talk to my sperm donors please." I requested her. She didn't say anything then.

"Sana, stop talking nonsense. She has no one. I have no one. We are a happy couple okay? We are a happy family. So stop it." Dad argues.

I can tell he is lying. They're definitely not a happy couple. Their marriage ended a long time ago. Not on papers but from their heart. The day my Mom cheated on him with that Manish and the day my Dad went to another woman's arm for solace being cheated.