PART- 28 (Baby Mommy)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

"What's going on here? Why all of you are in my office now? Any special occasion?" Principal Luthra asked curiously seeing Sana and others coming into his office room one by one, making his room filled with student.

"Principal Luthra, we are here for an important work with you." Sana spoke up coming infront of him

"Miss Sana Gill, I got a complain against you from professor Janki. She told me, you misbehaved with her during her class. You disrespected her, calling her a who-" Principal Luthra paused as he couldn't voice out the word

"Whore? Yes, I called her that. And I have no regret about it. Do you know why? Because she is indeed a whore. She-" She was cut off by him

"You can't disrespect your professor like this Miss Gill. I'm going to punish you for this. I will call your parents here. This kind of ill behaviour is not gonna be tolerated here. In my reputated college. I know your father is our college trustee but you have to face the consequences too. Otherwise, other students will think I'm doing injustice towards them. By not punishing you." Principal Luthra informed in stern voice.

"You can punish me if you want sir. I'll accept it gladly. But maybe, after knowing what I'll say to you, you might change your decision." She said.

"What? Explain?" Principal Luthra gave her a chance to put her point of view too.

He knows Sana is not a bad student. Moreover, she never behaved like this before in last 3 years with any professor before. He never received any complain against her before this. This is the first time so she deserves a chance to explain her side why she did it. Plus he already had an idea of Professor Janki's flirty behaviour. She is a bitch. He knows it somewhere.

"Thank you so much sir for giving me a chance to put my point too. Sir, can you see this guys? They are her victims. I mean she used to flirt with them and try to seduce them time to time. Even tried to harrass them too. Mentally and physically." Sana informed pointing the boys.

"Is it true?" Principal Luthra asked the boys.

"Yes! Sir." All the boys said in unison

"Sir, I wanna say something to you." A guy asked permission to speak

"Yes! Tell me. I'm listening." Principal Luthra gave him permission to talk