PART- 61 (You're Coming)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

____________________

SANA POV

"See you later." I say before coming out of the car, as we have finally reached outside my house.

We are finally back in Mumbai.

That night we had a great time back in the garden. We did stargazing. The night sky in Ladakh is very beautiful. It's clear and we can see all the stars. It was amazing. We had fun. In fact, we ended up having sex again after returning back in the room.

Sidharth is absolutely normal with me. Loving, caring and everything normal. He trusts me, that I didn't kill her. He knows if I really had killed her, and he would have asked me; if I did or not. I would've never lied to him. Never.

But, Mehek and Tina. They still don't trust me. They still think I have killed her. Even Mohit and Rudra. I don't blame them much. After all I didn't give them much to trust me on this matter. I was really angry and pissed on Ms. Mili-pili. But, it still hurts me that my best friends don't trust my words.

About Ms. Mili-pili's body. They found it today at noon; near the river bank of Zanskar; sixty miles away from where she fell.

We have been informed by principal Luthra, that her family has reached this afternoon to receive her body.

This morning we were supposed to visit Kargil and the place near it. But that didn't happened. But we all went for a quick shopping trip to Main Bazar. I brought few stuff for me, Sidharth, Divya mom and obviously for my parents. Basically, woolen stuff for everyone and some jewelry pieces for me and Mom.

"Goodbye." He waves hand at me. I wave back to him with a smile and he left.

We have booked a car from Uber. Sidharth decided to buy a new car a week ago. But I asked him not to. As we both will shift to London in a few months eventually so it will be just a waste of money. He agreed.

He has already applied for a job as a professor in his university from where he did his PhD. Hopefully, he will get it. As he was offered to work there back then. But he chose to come back in India for his Mom.

Thank God he came back. For this we met here and fell in love and now we are very much together in a relationship.

I will even do my post graduation from there. So, it's kinda like we will again be a student and teacher. It will be fun.

"Sana baby." Divya mom comes running to me all smiling, happy to see me back.

"Divya mom." I greet her with a tight hug and quick kisses on her cheeks.

"How are you?" She asks and kiss my forehead.

"Good. I missed you." I really did.

She is the only person who called me yesterday to know if I'm okay or not. Actually, she called me everyday. We talked everyday. I even sent pics to her on WhatsApp that I clicked there. She is more like a real mother to me than my own mother. Bitter but true.

"I missed you too. Did they found her body?"

"Yeah. They found her. Body." I lay down on the couch to relax a little. I'm a little tired.

"That's good. Poor woman." She says feeling sorry.

"She was not a poor woman. But a B. What?" She is glaring at me. For no reason. She was really a B for bitch who was trying to steal someone else's boyfriend. Correction: My boyfriend.

"Don't talk like this for a dead person. You should pray to God that she goes to heaven." She starts her lecture.

"I hope she goes," in hell. I definitely didn't say the last two words loudly to her.