PART- 19 (Birthday Girl)

I want 500 views, 150 vote & 100 comment

I want 500 views, 150 vote & 100 comment. Only then you will get next update.

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

He was sleeping peacefully at night after his tiring day. But woke up feeling a tap on his shoulder. He flipped to his back side to check who was the person. He grasp getting starlet after seeing the person. It was the same young girl he loves. The love which he realised recently. The girl, who is driving him insane. He is just out of his control now. He is helpless infront of her and his new found love. Once he composed himself he furrowing an eyebrow in confusion and asked,"What are you doing here? At this hour? In my bedroom?"

"I came here to see you." She took a paused for few seconds and continued "And to love you." And gave a horny smile to him leaving him in shock

"What!? What do you mean?" He asked, starlet on her reply and her explanation was cherry on top.

"Don't you know? Huh! I know you have desire for me. You wanna touch me, hold me, kiss me... and fuck me hard. Don't you?" She smriks, pulling up his t-shirt leaving him speechless.

"This is wrong." He immediately pulled down his t-shirt which on it's half way to open, till his chest displaying his hard chest and abs to her preyed eyes.

"I wanna see it and feel it. Please." She begged making a puppy face to melt him, pointing his abs over his t-shirt.

"No! You can't see it. Or touch it. Better go back to your room, Sa

"Sidharth, can I come in?" Sana's voice came, with a knock on door.

"Come in Sana." Sidharth replied keeping his laptop aside giving a pause to his writing for sometime.

"Hey!" She waved hands to him, smiling.

"Hi! What brought you here birthday girl?" He asked, which made her smile widely, happily.

"You remembered? Tomorrow is my birthday?" She can't believe he remembered her birthday.

"Yes! You're my love friend. How can I forget? Any plan for tonight at 12?" He asked calling her "love" inwardly

"Umm! Not really. No one wishes me at 12. Apart from Divya mom. Every year she makes a cake comes to my room at 12 and I cut it in my room with her. Mom and dad they usually sleep that time." She expressed with a sad smile