PART- 92 (Culprits)

It's unedited. So, there can be some grammer issues. Ignore them and enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment. In-line comments are welcome.

_______

SIDHARTH POV

Three more weeks later...

I heard a soft knock on the door followed by Ms. Lavanya's voice, "May I come in, Sir?"

"Come in," I say curtly, without taking my eyes off my laptop.

My fingers didn't stop moving on my keyboard when I heard her open the door then shut. Or when she walks in front of my desk making an irritating sound with her high heels.

"Sir, he is here."

My fingers finally stopped moving after I heard those words from her, for which I was waiting desperately for the last two hours, sitting in my office. Trying to concentrate, moreover pretend to do my work, that Dad gave me to do.

From the last one week, I am working for him, in his office. As a managing director. He said it was needed. For me.

He asked me to join his company two weeks ago.  Until Sana woke up and we left for the UK, after she became alright.

At first, I denied. Obviously. I just want my Sana. I just wanted to be with my Sana. Seeing me like this, he suggested I really need some distraction to keep me occupied, with work.

He could see I was going in depression, seeing her like this all day all time in front of my eyes. Which is true. I am depressed.

Why won't I be? My girl is in coma. And, God knows when she will wake up. Or will she even wake up at all?

Don't think fucking negative. Nothing will happen like this. She will wake up. She has to. She has no other choice than this. I didn't give her the choice.

Her father told me he needs my help. I have great knowledge in business. Marketing. Management. Statistics. I am good at everything. So, why not

According to him, I am over qualified for this job. Maybe! I am. But, anyways. So, with lots of requests, begging and at the end, of his order, I accepted it. Temporarily.

"Sir, should I call him in?"

I finally look up from my laptop. She is wearing her usual formal white shirt with a kneel length gray pencil skirt.

Boring.

"Yes. And, send Mr. Gill in my cabin after fifteen minutes."

"Sure, Sir." She nods curtly with a professional polite smile, then left my cabin in a hurry making that same irritating sound with her high heels.

This woman.

I drum my fingers on the wooden table making a light 'tap-tap' sound, getting desperate to meet him.

My fingers paused, when I heard a soft knock on the door followed by his filthy polite voice calling me, "Sir," that he always does.

"Come in, Rocky." I say, keeping both of my voice and attitude normal.

Rocky Jaiswal, Sana's disloyal bodyguard. The only bodyguard who is alive right now.

Khalid, her another bodyguard, he died on the spot. That too sitting on the passenger seat. When her Dad told me Khalid was driving when they left from home with Sana in the back seat and Rocky on the passenger seat.

We got to know what exactly happened that day from two motherfuckers, who were also involved in this plan. Actually, they are the head of everything. Rocky is just their pawn. Who helped them to execute their plan.