PART- 4 (Adventures College Tour)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

It's been almost ten minutes, that they are just walking side by side in silence. All the time, Sidharth was looking around keeping a straight face. But Sana was busy in her own world. She was stealing glance of her hot professor Sidharth, time to time. She was drooling over him secretly. Plus nervous too, for his intimate aura. But she was loving this as she was able to see him closely now. She thanked her principal sir back in her mind for giving her this golden opportunity to be with him this close. She noticed their height difference while walking. He is very tall infront of her. She guessed she'll come till his hard chest. As now she was wearing a 3 inche high heels and was coming till his shoulder somehow.

"Are you not gonna talk and tell me what is what? Or we will just keep walk in silence like this?" Sidharth finally broke the silence and looked back at

She again felt nervous with his glaze on her face. "Ye..yes, I..I will. Com..come sir." She fumbled been nervous. He moved his head in disbelief.

"Why are you getting nervous, Miss Gill? I'm your professor, not a lion or a ghost, that you're getting scared of me. Relax! I won't bite you. Moreover, In my opinion a teacher and a student should have a friendly relationship. So, that they can communicate easily. Students should not get afraid or get intimidated by their teachers. Feel free to talk with me. Assume, I'm your friend. Okay?" He said with a small smile, trying to make her feel comfortable around him. So that, she can talk to him easily.

She looked up to him smiling and nods silently. She was happy the way he was trying to make her feel comfortable around him. She felt overwhelmed. She was in awe of him. She felt like pulling his cheeks and plant kisses at the end on both sides of his cheeks.

"Stop thinking that Sana." She scolded herself in mind looking down. Smiling and blushing on her own.

"She have a beautiful smile." He thought noticing her smiling face. But then cursed himself in mind for thinking like that.

"Ahem! Great! Then let's go Sana?" He asked looking at her kneely trying to understand her problem, seeing her lost somewhere again.

Her heart skipped a beat as he pronounced her name in his sexy voice. She felt like fainting all on a sudden. But somehow managed to hold herself and nods silently. Both started to walk again when she showed him the whole college telling him everything quite normally. Fumbling was still there but not like before. Seeing this Sidharth smiled secretly.