BONUS - 2 (Suraj & Divya)

SURAJ POV

SURAJ POV

The moment I got to feel her lips on mine, it was magical. The moment. The feeling. Everything was magical. And perfect.

I felt I am in heaven. Her lips are so soft, that I felt I was kissing a feather not her lips. Her lips taste sweet, like honey. And a mixture of chocolate. I guess, she had the chocolate ice cream which was the dessert.

My right hand moves to her breasts and I grabbed one of them, over her saree. It was soft, just the way I imagined all these years.

"Fuck! Baby, they're fucking soft."

"Umhm," She moans softly in response.

Suddenly, something got into her, and she tried to pull away from me. But this time, I won't let her go. She is mine. Plus, she said yes to marry me. So, I can do what I wish to do with her.

I grabbed her from her neck and pinned her head against the fridge and deepened our kiss, moving my lips with more force and dominance. She didn't kiss me, back. I am getting pissed now. I freed her lips for a moment, but our lips were still touching.

"Kiss me, Love. Kiss me, like a good fucking woman, that you are." I brushed my lips with hers, to tease her I made patterns on her waist. Her skin is so fucking soft.

"Umhm,"

I brushed my lips again, "Kiss me, the way you desired to kiss me. Kiss me the way our daughter's mother should kiss her father."

This time she gives into her desire. She locked her lips with mine and her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, to deepen our kiss. Our lips move fast and desperately.

It's a kiss of love, lust, desire and waiting. We have waited almost two fucking decades to be together. To come closer. To feel each other, raw. To feel loved.

It's a kiss we both desired to have for so long. Nineteen years of waiting is not a fucking joke. But we did, for us, for this moment to happen.

I pinched her sensitive skin, making her lips parted, a soft moan left her mouth. Taking advantage, I rolled my tongue inside her mouth and I explored. Until I saw her getting breathless.

I rested my forehead against her, to let her catch her breath. Once, I felt she is normal I again took her lips for a passionate kiss, grabbing her neck, pinning her against the wall. Once she gets breathless again, I felt her mouth and glazed my teeth on her neck.

"Umhm," She moaned, throwing her head in pleasure, as I trailed butterfly kisses from her sexy long neck to her ear.

"Baby," I whispered before, I bit her earlobe. She held me tightly and moaned as I sucked her earlobe.

I want to see her not only breathless but also senseless. After I fuck her tight little cunt. I'll make her mine, tonight, now. Here.

"You are fucking mine," She need to know that. So, I grabbed her from the waist and made her sit on the kitchen island. I'm gonna fuck her here. Then in my bed. I pulled her saree above her kneels exposing herself to me. I smiled seeing her in red panties.