PART- 65 (Dreams)

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

SIDHARTH POV

Dear Diary,

I know it's been a long time since I've written here. To you. But you know who kept me so busy these days? Yeah, right. My love. My Princess. Sana Gill.

As you already know we were supposed to go Ladakh. So, we went there. It was a mix experience of good and bad. Mostly bad.

So, what happened there, there was a professor named, Mili. She died by falling from the hill. It was an accident. Poor soul died young. RIP.

So, for her accidental death we come back earlier than planned. The day we came back to Mumbai it was an eventful day. Technically, pretty fucked up day.

What do I tell you? Sana! Her parents got to know about our relationship in the WORST possible way. How do I say? They saw our intimate moments pictures and a video. Yeah! Pretty fucked up and an embarrassing moment.

Those pictures and that video was sent by Surbhi. Ms. Mili was her cousin sister. She provided those stuff to her. Ms. Mili was her SPY.

Surbhi is a total bitch. For her I lost my friend also. Harman. He broke our friendship after knowing about me and Sana. Obviously, he is hurt by me. I knew it would hurt him. And he will break our friendship. But, I'm hurt by it. This break up sucks. He was my best buddy. We have known each other since our school days. :⁠-⁠(

I MISS YOU, HARMAN. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR HURTING YOU AND BREAKING YOUR TRUST. BUT I REALLY LOVE YOUR NIECE. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER.

Even Sanvi is mad at me. Basically, she is disappointed on me. That I'm in a relationship with a girl, who is almost half of my age. I told her, I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I couldn't. It's not my or Sana's fault that we are like this. God did it. He made my soulmate 15 years younger. I didn't asked it. Not did Sana. In short, it's not our fault but destiny. She didn't understood. She said she needs time. I'll give her the time she needs to accept it.

Well, I know you know that. Sana is crazy. For me. But I didn't know she was "this" crazy about me. In that extent.

After knowing the truth of our relationship, her father gave her a condition. She had to choose between me and her luxurious life and money and everything. That crazy woman chose ME. Yeah! She chose me over her every fucking thing.

I AM STILL IN SHOCK MODE A LITTLE.

Oh! More shit happened that day. I come to know about her bitter past. My princess went though a lot in life. During her childhood she saw her mother with another man (her uncle). Having sex. That asshole even molested her. That motherfucker is dead. Her father killed him with his own hand. I would love to do that too. Asshole rot in hell.

Well, in all this bad stuff, few good things happened. Her father is trying to accept us. He didn't sue me. He is divorcing his wife. Sana and her father are in good talking terms. But she is living with me here. She had made up her mind that she wouldn't go back to that haunted house. Ever. Even if her Dad has begged her a thousand times already. Her dad has kicked out her mom too.

Well, Sana had adjusted well with me in the last one week. We are doing pretty well. We sleep together. We wake up together. We eat together. Sometimes we cook together. We read books together. We are saving lots of water by taking baths together too. And, we are having lots of amazing sex. We can't have enough of each other. Even before writing to you, we had sex for hours. Now that she is taking a nap getting all tired after our workout I'm writing to you.