PART- 7 (It's Getting Complicated)

Let's start and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_______________________

"Lunch time!" Sana said yawning after getting up from her sleep and seeing the time she freaked out. It's already 4. It was afternoon.

"Shit! I slept for so long. Ummh! But had a beautiful dream of me and professor Sidharth. I was singing and he was admiring me. God! When this dream will come true? Hopefully soon! (Fingers crossed) Now let's get up and have lunch. Otherwise, Divya Mom will kill me for sure." She quickly got up from bed then directly went inside the washroom to freshen up.

After good five minutes, she comes out and went downstairs to have lunch not knowing something surprising or moreover shocking was waiting for her and for someone else too.

"Divya Mom, Where is my lunch? Oh my God! What the fuck!?" Sana grasped getting shocked seeing her hot professor Sidharth sitting in her house living room's gray couch.

"Miss Sana!?" Sidharth said been equally shocked seeing her at his bestfriend's sister's house.

"What the fuck! What is he doing here? At my home?" She thought looking at him in utter shock standing like a statue infront of him.

"What the fuck! What is she doing here at Harman's sister house?" He thought been equally shocked and confusion sitting on the couch like a statue himself.

"Miss Sana, what are you doing here?" Sidharth asked curiously

"I..I have the... same question.. for you. Wh..what are you do...doing here?" Sana cross question him fumbling.

"I asked you first." Sidharth asked trying his level best not to look at her sexy long legs and cleavage which was on display.

"Umm! It's my...." Before Sana could reply Divya came there.

"Sana baby your lunch.." Divya was interrupted by Sana.

"Divya mom, What is he.. doing here?" Sana asked fumbling looking at Sidharth who was already looking at her been equally shocked and confused.

"Oh! Sana baby you have already meet him. Baby remember I told you someone will come over to stay here for few days. In morning." Divya was interrupted by Sana

"Yes. I do remember. The person who will come tomorrow to ruin my Sunday. Harman uncle's bestfriend. Right?" Sana asked making Sidharth grasped on the word "Harman uncle".