Akio...Be Mine

Akio soon started to wake up from her slumber, feeling a aching sensation all over her body

Akio soon started to wake up from her slumber, feeling a aching sensation all over her body. She tried to sit up but was stopped by a pair of arms being wrapped around her waist. She looks up to see a sleeping Yasushi quietly snoring away.

Akio smiled at this sight and lent up to place a soft kiss on his cheek. He groaned from the sudden touch and pulled Akio closer to him. She giggled at his reaction but soon stops from the feeling of something being pressed against her back.

~oh god....oh god, oh god, oh god. This can not be happening right now, Yasushi you fucking perv~

Akio tried to pull away by wiggling her body but this just caused Yasushi to hold her closer.

"Akio....please..." the girl froze, was he talking to her? Or was he still dreaming? The girl layed still seeing if he would speak again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes she hand't herd anything and assumed it was nothing. She then tried to pry herself away from the man next to her, but was only met with the same action.

She was again frozen by the sound of moaning coming from the man behind her. His soft grunts hit her ear as his breath tickled her neck.

"Akio...please." He let out a small whimper this time, slightly bucking his hips against her ass.

"Akio...please be mine." He purred as moved his face in the crook of her neck, placing gentle kisses on her skin.

Akio started to blush from his actions, not knowing what to do she tried to wake him up.

~wait is this a good idea? Well he's not sleep walking so I'm guessing this is safe....right~

She slowly started to shake his shoulder seeing how deep in his perverted slumber he was in. He twitched a little but soon fell back to sleep. Akio tried calling out to him, 'Yasushi wake up please' or 'hun its time to wake up'.

From the sound of her voice he slowly rose up, placing himself up on his forearms. He took a second before looking over at red cheeked girl next to him. The look on her face made it seem like she had seen a ghost or something,

"Akio baby you okay?" Placed his hand on her forehead checking for a temperature. She slowly nodded her head trying to act normal,

"You sure? You look like somethings startled you." He lent down, his face coming very close to hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two stayed in this position for a couple minutes, Akio finally built up the courage to ask the thought that was playing on her mind.