The fuck are you!

Her heeled boots walk across the concrete as she leads herself towards the front of the broken down and ruined building, the yelling of males flooding over the walls

Her heeled boots walk across the concrete as she leads herself towards the front of the broken down and ruined building, the yelling of males flooding over the walls. She wasn't even in and she could tell this was going to be hell, why couldn't she just not given her teacher a black eye?

She took a deep breath and walked into the building, her leather jacket and baggy black jeans that went down to her ankles. Once at the front desk she placed her arms on the counter waiting for someone to show, at the corner of her eye she sees a woman in her mid 40's waking slowly to her with a tired look on her face.

"How may I help you?" She asked not bothering to look up and just fiddle with papers on the desk in front of her.
"Uhh yeah I'm starting here," Aiko states looking at her nails with chipped dark blue polish covering them, "I need my timetable".

"Oh....and what's your name sweetheart?" the older woman asked looking up with a smile now plastered on her face, probably because she hasn't seen another girl in a while and having to deal with these boys must be tiring.

"Aiko Suzaki." She states still not looking at the woman, she nods as she finds her name and prints off her table.
"Here you go darling", the woman leans over and gives it to her, as Aiko grabs it the woman wraps her hand around her wrist causing the girl to look up.
"Please be careful, they'll eat you alive if your not." She lets go leaving the girl to carry on with her day.

Aiko just nods and starts to walk away, the more she walks through the halls the louder the noises got. She gets half way down before a teenage boy comes flying across the hall out of a class room.
"YOU ASSHOLES!!!" He yells as he runs back into the class fight, looking like it's just first or second years beating each other up.

She kisses her teeth as she continues to walk, looking down at the time table once before scrunching it up and throwing behind her. "Won't be needing that" she states, as she makes a turn leading her to a staircase that looks like it heads up to the roof. She shrugs her shoulders and heads up letting out a happy sigh as the sound of teenaged boys got quieter the higher she got. She reached the door and pushes it open a loud screeching sound coming from it, she steps out the sun hitting her face. She looks around seeing it covered in graffiti and broken furniture every where.

"Guess I could just hide out here" she mumbles, kicking a stone across the ground, as she moves to sit on the non broken part of a couch. She leans back resting her head on the wall behind the couch, she then ruffles threw her pockets looking for her lighter. Once found she pulls a loose cigarette from her jean pocket and places the end to her mouth as she lights the other. As quick as she lit it she took a deep breath in taking the smoke deep into her lungs before sighing it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They kill you know", A startling voice appeared in front of her. "I know" Aiko reply's not bothering to look at the person who spoke. The stranger walked closer blocking the sunlight from reaching her.
"Hey, you mind?" She groans keeping her eyes close, still not bothering to look at the person. But seconds later her eyes snap open as she feels a flick to the forehead. "Hello" Aiko looks at the guy in front of her, dressed up in a old schools boys uniform and black glasses sitting on his face, with his hand stuck out to shake.

"Hi" She reply's taking another puff of her death stick, as she just shakes one of his fingers not wanting to put to much effort in. He lets out a small laugh from her action and just puts his hand back into his pocket.

"Sorry but who are you and why you here?" The stranger asks sitting on the coffee table in front of her.
"Well first that's non of your business and secondly I go here now" she clearly reply's as she looks back up to the sky closing her eyes once again. She then feels another flick to the forehead, "oi, stop that!" She yells looking back at the boy. He simply shrugs, smirking at the girl as he crosses his arms.

"So how did you end here? There must be a reason why" "there is.....but I don't have to say it" Puffing again but in his face, 'Oi' she hears coming from the boy but just smirks and shrugs her shoulders. "You know if you are to go here there are rules." The boy stated flatly wanting to get this part of the very slow conversation over with, "Rules?" She girl asks giggling from the word, "Sorry but I don't follow school rules".

"There gang rules actually" the boy explains crossing now his legs. From this she shifts uncomfortable not liking the mention og gangs but shrugs it off.

"Ohhh and so mister goodie here is going to warn me?" She says mocking the male she hardly knew, "please save me the speech, not some kiddie gangs scare me okay" she says getting up from the couch and begins to walk away. Just to be stopped with the stranger grabbing her arm pulling her back, "i ain't no mister goodie bitch" he grows in her ear.
"Oh yeah the fuck are you then?"

"Their leader....