Get Fucked

Once Akio's attention was pulled away form the man's shiny necklace, she pulled herself away a quite thank you leaving her lips

"No problem kitten" Yasushi responses with a smirk, making his way back to his group letting out a chuckle from there little interaction.

The crowd of boys start to disappear from Akio's view, with a sigh of tiredness and pain she slow starts to make her way back home. As she makes her way, she tries to keep her back straight trying to avoid as much pain as possible from surging up her back. Soon the dark night hung over her like a big umbrella, keeping her hidden away from any form of sunlight she missed so dearly.

After making many turns down damp, cold alleyways, she finally makes it to her home. A small thin metal door stands before her, covered in dents and marks from previous fights she has had. Inside laid a fold up bed in couch form with a small coffee table in front of it. A TV wired you the wall freeing up space in her small apartment, across the living room say a small kitchen with a sink, cooker and microwave sat on top of a shelf, it wasn't much but it was home.

Once in, she removes her shoes placing them in a cupboard with the rest of her clothes. She slowly moves towards her couch, feeling annoyed that she didn't leave her bed open knowing she won't be able to do it now. She lays down not bothering to change her clothes, and drags a blanket from the back of the couch over her small frame.

As she curls up in a ball, the thoughts of what happened today rushed through her head trying to make sense of it all.
"That school is so fucking weird" was the only thing she mumbled, before closing her eyes tight and sleep soon taking over, and falls into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night turned to day. With the sunlight making its way through the gap in her curtains, Landing gently on her face. Her eyes fluttered open, with a small yawn leaving her lips as she stretched out her body. She takes in a deep breath before lofting herself up into a sitting position.

The pain in her back stayed the same, probably wasn't helpful that she slept on the couch. She looked around at the half tidy room, beer bottles and empty packs of food on the floor. With a sigh she pulls of her jacket exposing her bright tattoos on her arms moving up to her back.

(Reference photo not the actual person in the story)

She slowly makes her way to the bathroom, pushing the thin door revealing her small bathroom. A small mirror hug on the wall in front of her with a sink underneath holding nothing but a couple of face products and a hair brush. To the left was a standing shower, that consisted of a dirty shower curtain and stained floor. To the right sits a plain toilet and shelf on top with a dying plant hanging over the edge.

She turns the tap on and places her hands underneath before thrusting the cold water all over face. After freshening up her face she quickly runs her hands through her hair, after that she wakes out into the hallway. She stands at the closet containing mostly back clothing.

She reaches up and grabs a pair of black baggy pants and a dark red tank top. She tossed on mix matched socks and old combat boots, lastly a black button up shirt left open. Once done she grabs her keys and phone from the couch and makes her way out of the house and double checking to lock the door before she leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her skin socked up the bright sun as she passed by convenient stores and small apartments, making her slow way to school. She soon stops at a certain restaurant,
"Holy cow it's still here" where the only words she could muster trying to keep all the memories and emotions at bay.

With a deep sigh she walks in the little restaurant, taking in all the old decor and welcoming scent that brought her back to years ago.
"Oh....my.....god... is that you Akio?"
"Who's asking" she reply's pulling her sunglasses down that she quickly put on before leaving her house.
"It's me.....Seiji" Akio's eyes leap from their  sockets, in one quick movement she jumps into the arms of a old friend she thought she left in her past.
"Smarty it's rlly you, how you've been?" She asks keeping a tight grip on the boy before pulling away but keeping him at an arms distance.

"I've been good" a happy smile spread across his face,
"Still in school I hope"
"Oh of course, if I wasn't you probably beat my ass". A small chuckle left her lips as she noddles along to the correct statement.
"Where's dumb and dumber?" She asks looking around the small room once more, her eyes going over old pictures of her childhood.
"Oh they're at their job, they do construction"
"Those to meat heads got a job....wow I guess anything really is possible" a small giggle from Seiji runs through the room, bring her more back into her past, but soon one thing hits her.

"Where's Grandma?" She turns a confused look plastered on her face from the lack of the old woman bringing her into a air tight hug or pinching her cheeks telling her she should of came sooner.
"She umm.....Akio she pasted not to long ago"
"Ah" she nods a blank look coving her face as she took in the information.
"Why wasn't I informed" she asked placing her sunglasses back up her nose, making her way over to Seiji.
"W-well we couldn't find you and wouldn't know where to look, it has been 5 years Akio..." he responded looking down ashamed at not trying harder to get back in contact with her.
"It's okay, I didn't make it easy" she lets out a quite sigh and steps back, making her way back to the entrance/exit.
"Bye....Akio"
"Tell the others I stopped by" a small smile spread on her face before nodding her head goodbye.
"Wait Akio...where are you going?"
"Back to school" she replied letting out an annoyed sigh,
"And that is??"

"........Oya High"