I'll fight him :)

The room was cold and dim, water droplets echoed in the darkness of the abandoned building

The room was cold and dim, water droplets echoed in the darkness of the abandoned building. She practically held her breath for the most part of her being there, mostly caused by the smell and the anxiety that raised in her chest making breathing becoming a little hard for Akio to do.

The smell of burnt rubble still lingered in the air. It had been 3 years and it still looked how it did that dreadful night. Past screams started to ring in her head the more she walked in, Akio stoped in the middle of the old burnt apartment, the place she used to call home, the place where her , her mother, father and brother lived and created memories.

She would come visit the ruins of her past happiness, where she felt whole and comfort. But every time she'd walk in the heat would start to claw at her skin again, making the wounds deeper each time. She left that building, her father left that building same with her brother, but her mother did not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And all Akio could do is stand there and watch as her brother screamed and her father held them close as the build was being drenched in water, and the pretty light blue paint on the outside of the building burnt away to ash into the air. Akio's father and brother tried to get back up again and start over in a new place, but she couldn't and they knew they couldn't make her.

So her father gave her some money and paid for the little apartment she lived the next 2 years in. People would say 'how could they leave her alone?' 'She's a child who lost her mother!'. But she wants.....she was a 15 year old girl who watched her mother burn in a their home and that's something she couldn't let go and wanted to be alone. Her father would try to call her and see her; but she'd ignore every call, and slam every door in his face just to get away.

She loves her father and brother, but she couldn't look them in the eyes knowing there wouldn't be other set of eyes to look into. They soon started to realise what she was doing, it hurt, it hurt bad. Her brother wanted her back, to hold her, to talk to her, to where she couldn't ignore anymore.....

"It wasn't our fault you know!"

"Yes I know that you idiot"

"Then why look at us as if it was us that killed her? Our better yet don't look at us! What did we do Akio, you are my sister, you are meant to be here with us not living by yourself where you can get hurt!?"

"Hahahaha.....oh dear brother, it's not that simple, there are other reasons"

"Oh please tell me sister, why is it that you can't seem to look me or dad in the eye or even come near us!"

"Cause it's my fault okay! I'm the reason our mother is gone okay!"

"No your not...."

"You don't know that.... Just leave me please"

That was the last words he heard from her before she walked out of their house slamming the door behind her. He gave in and stopped trying to talk to her or even try to see her, last he ever heard was that she still lives in her apartment, if you could even call it that. She also started getting in fights, he guessed it was her way of letting her anger out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn't even know why she was there this time, she usually comes here when she has a problem and wants advice from her mom. But she just got a feeling like she had to come here, like if she didn't she would regret it.

She walked further into the home, walking towards the living room. It wasn't burnt as much as the fire started in the kitchen even though Akio knew that wasn't how it happened. She sat down on the half burn couch, resting her forearms on her thighs and her face in her hands.

"Well mom I guess I'm here with a problem" Akio says out to the open air, she huffs and leans back into the couch.

"So I'm in a new school...hehe wasn't my fault I swear....this time"

"It's a school full of boys and yes Ik boys are just dirty young men that don't know anything....but these lot are different"

"They're crazy, and fun but also annoying especially this Murayama kid he thinks he can do what he wants and say what wants. Sometimes I want to wrap my hands around his throat and choke him out!" Akio yells in frustration while making a choking motion with her hands.

"But I did get to see Fujio again, but Arata has been acting weird, we think he might be dealing red drum and if red drum is back then Kidra is back...and I'm not gonna lie mum I'm scared"

"I'm scared that they might come back and try again, they didn't kill me the first time and knowing them they'll try again. I mean come on it's my fault why your not here, and I will say this till the day I die....I'm sorry"

Akio took a deep breath before getting up and leaving the abandoned building. She brushed off her clothes off any ash or dirt and walks back towards her apartment. The silence felt relaxing to Akio, she never rlly enjoyed it but right now she need it. She need to have a clear mind and to take a breather before a shit storm was about to come her way and ruin what she has left of her sanity.

As she walked home, she walked passed Oya High, she hadn't been attending it much based solely on the fact she couldn't be bothered. But she felt like she need to relax a bit and keep her mind off things. She stood in front of the gate before walking straight in and making her way towards the stair case. But something stoped her in her tracks, she looked around a corner to an entrance to a gym with Murayama and he's gang all chilling on broken up crap and spray painted junk all over the floor.

She was about to walk in when she sees Todoroki make his way to Bandana, he still had his eye patch from what she learned was given to him by Murayama from the last time they had a fist fight.

"Hey Murayama, I want to fight right now!" He yells as he walks closer towards him,

"I told you Todoroki only until your eye is healed may we fight again" he responds not even looking his way as he scrolls through his phone.

"I'm fine, I will not let you best me you peace of shit!" The sense stated to make Akio laugh from how unhinged dodorki was getting.

Akio got an idea walked into the gym, "I'll fight him" she says raising her hand up as she walks in.

"Princess?" "Bitch..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey all I'd like to make an announcement that all comments you make will be very appreciated and if you would like to comment on how this story should continue will also be very welcome :)