So what do we do?

After Yasushi was discharged from the hospital, Kiyoshi took him home so he could rest

After Yasushi was discharged from the hospital, Kiyoshi took him home so he could rest. Akio went back home to, she showered and changed her clothes before taking a nap. She made sure to set a timer as she had work later that day. She called Benjiro to let him know that she'll be coming back to work.

~Few days ago~
Ring Ring Rin-
"Hello?"
"Hey Benjiro."
"Ahh Akio how are you? You okay?"
"Uhh yeah I'm alright, but umm just wanted to let you know that I won't be coming in for a couple days. A friend of mine....got into an accident and I want stay by them."
"Yes of course Akio, just let me know when you'll be coming back so I can ask the other waitress to come in."
"Mhmm I will, talk to ya later."
"Bye Akio."

~back to now~

Akio's alarm started to ring, she tried to ignore it but knew she had to get up for work. She pressed stop on the alarm and slowly rose from the couch.

She put her work boots on and grab her thin jacket as it was a little breezy tonight. As she left her house she got this deep feeling to check on Yasushi, she quickly pressed Kiyoshi's contact before bringing the phone to her ear.

Ring Ring Ring Rin~
"Hello?"
"Hey Kiyoshi, it's Akio"
"Ahh hello Akio, you okay?"
"Yeah yeah I'm fine I just wanted to ask if Yasushi got settled okay."

He sighed before answering,
"Yes Akio, he's okay you need to stop worrying the doctors said he's gonna be fine." Akio nodded knowing he was right but she couldn't help it.

"Yes I know just wanted to check that's all."
"Hehe Akio if I don't know any better I'd guess you've grown a little fawned of my brother."
"WHAT!? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!? I AM NOT 'FAWNED' OF YOUR BROTHER!"

"Okay okay! Calm down I was only joking Akio, you know trying to lighten the mood." Kiyoshi said in defence,
"I know.... Hey I got to go to work I'll call you later okay?"
"Yes of course Akio, now go before you become late."

They offer good byes before hanging up, Akio then starts to make her way to work like she was meant to 5 minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She appears at the door pushing it open, making the bell over the door ring. This brought Benjiro's attention to front of the restaurant where he sees a tired Akio.

"Heyy Akiooo, you okay?" She nods as she grabs her apron and starts to set up tables for the next set of customers. He decided not to push as he knows she's going through something at the moment.

The night was thankfully slow, she only had to handled around 8 groups. This meant that it kept her busy without pulling her out thin, causing her no stress.

The last set of customers where a group of girls around high school age, they wore the uniform that Doka wears. She wondered why girls that young where out this late but decided it wasn't her business.