Akio?!

Seiji's eyes widened, "O-Oya High?""Yes did I stutter smarty?" Akio replied giggling at the confusion spread across Seiji's face

"Yes did I stutter smarty?" Akio replied giggling at the confusion spread across Seiji's face.
"How on earth did you end up there!?" He shouts in concern and anger, taking steps closer towards Akio.
"I punched my teacher in his face and there was no where else to take me" she calmly explains pushing her sunglasses back up as they slide down her nose,
"You really haven't change have you Akio?" Seiji pinched the bridge of his nose taking in a laughing breath as he looks back up at his old childhood best friend.

Silence fell over both of them as they stood taking in all the time they miss over the years in only a couple of minutes. Akio looks down at her phone and sees the time getting closer and closer to her almost being late for school. She didn't really care but still.
"I should get going....it's nice to see you again Seiji" Akio placed a small smile on her face as she slowly waved him goodbye.
"Akio come by after school....please I miss you and I'm sure the others do to", she came to a halt after hearing those very words.
"I will" she simple replied giving him a nod and a small smile once again, "Where does Fujio go now?" A question she wondered for a while, not being able to keep him out of trouble would have him end up somewhere like Juvenal hall or something.
"Where do you think?" Seiji says smirking down at her.
"Hahaha fucking knew that little shit would end up there" she says bursting out laughing clapping her hands together in victory for being right.

"I'm mean com'on, do think he wouldn't at some point." Seiji jokes with her laughter erupting from his mouth as he watch Akio dancing in victory.
"I'm surprised I haven't seen him yet" she questioned walking slowly backwards towards her direction.
"Oh you will just look out for the loud sound of constant swearing" A chuckle leaving his voice as he waves her goodbye and makes his way back inside the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio stood in front of the gates, debating wether or not to set foot on the concrete again. With a heavy sigh she walks in, hands deep in her pockets. The chatter of whiny teenagers and annoying men ranging from one end of the school to the other.

As she makes her way to the rooftop stairs, she peaks her head into every classroom she walks by, trying to catch a glance of Fujio anywhere. With a sigh and shrug of her shoulders she walks up the stairs to her heave above.
The door lets out a squeaking sound again as she walks through, a happy smile spreads across her with her bright sun hitting the rooftop.

Akio makes her way towards the couch she slept on the last time she was here. She soon stoped due to the chatter that filled her ears, she peers over a wall trying to find where it's coming from. Just then, her eyes catch the sight of Yasushi and Kiyoshi, standing in front of rainbow and dreadlocks. With curiosity filling her mind she slowly makes her way over trying her hardest not to be noticed yet.

Once close enough to hear, she drops down down behind a peace of broken wall keeping her cover not blown. As she listens, she collects the knowledge of the two groups trying to see who gets to fight Todoroki first. She starts to get bored and begins to walk away.

"How did Doroki get injured?"

"Doroki?......WAIT FUJIO!?", Akio rushed back to the wall, she noticed a guy with black hair slicked back and wearing a similar shirt to her.....the one she gave him. She jumped out from behind the wall and quickly makes her way over towards to the group.

It's really him, she thought, her life long friend only meters away. Once close enough she stopped, a smile spreading across her lips as she giggles from her friends enthusiasm for the conversation. Just then, all the men froze and turned around. Yasushi smirking at the appearance of Akio standing right in front of them,
"Well hello kitten".
"KITTEN!?"
"KITTEN!?"
Fujio raised his fits to Yasushis face and punched him square in the jaw, he crouched down holding his shirt.
"Why did you call her kitten do you have no respect" pulling his hand back for one more punch.
"SHE LIKES TO STARE AT MY CHAIN AND PLAY WITH IT!" Yasushi yells in defence trying to pull away. Fujio looks up at Akio with a grin knowing she did the same with his when they where younger.
"Ahhhhh yeah, she does that a lot" he chuckles and lets go of Yasushi and walks towards Akio.
She smiles brightly and opens her arms wide to him, he runs full speed picking her up and twirling her around.
"AHHHHH FUJIO PUT. ME. DOWN!" Akio begs banging her fist on his back,
"Ahhhh okay okay." He drops her down back on the ground before pulling away but still holding onto her.

Fujio was so happy to see her again, to her it was only 5 years to him it was way longer. No one real knew why Akio disappeared for that long, but he never stopped trying to look for her. Knowing too well, he knew she would carry on to fight and get in trouble. She took care of him and he only wanted to repay the favour by making sure she was okay.
The thought of her getting hurt and no one being there to take care of her would ping his heart full of guilt for not finding her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After there happy encounter, Akio places herself back on her couch like yesterday. The nice warm sun being absorbed into her skin brought a sense of calmness to her. She enjoyed this weather so much that she would stand outside her front door just to get a little that would shine down through the ally way. Soon sleep took over and she was fast asleep on the broken couch, this caught the eye of a certain blond headed man. He took his time in making his way over his hands in his pockets and a slight smile on his face.

"Hey, Kitten" he mocked the nickname as he stood before her,
"No one calls me that asshole." She mumbles and grabs a random rock off the floor and chucks it at him before placing her arms back over her face. He swiftly move out of the way before it hit him, a small chuckle erupting from his mouth at her halfass attempt to hit him.

He crouches down besides her, looking at her with such curiosity.
"You just gonna stare at me or say something?" She asked in an annoyed tone,
"Oh umm sorry I'm Takagi" He lifts his hand out for her to shake.