What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Murayama got off Akio, he quickly bids her goodbye and walks away leaving Akio on the ground annoyed and tired. She gets up, dusting herself off from all the dirt and dust coving.              "That damn Murayama" She mumbles under her breath as she walks away towards the stairwell ready to head home.                                          
"Hey! Akio, what up!" She turns to find Fujio running after her, she stands crossing her arms waiting for him to get to her.
"Seiji called and told me you'll be heading to the restaurant; do you mind if I tag along?"
"Not at all but we have to make a stop at my place to pick something up if that alright with you?" Fujio nods his head as they make their way down the stairs and out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Akio and Fujio make their way towards Akio place, Fujio starts to realise that he's come down this way before. All the broken signs and abandon buildings remind him of walking down this exact path looking for Akio many years ago. As they got closer to Akio's apartment, she pulls out her keys from her pocket getting ready to place them in the door.

"This is where you've been all this time?" Fujio asks looking down in disappointment that he was so close to finding you but didn't till now. "I'm sorry I disappeared, but it was better I did" Akio holds her keys close to her necks that she shares with the rest of her dear friends.
"I never thought I would be way for this long, but I didn't know if it was safe or not to ever come back"

Fujio doesn't reply, instead he just keeps quite while looking at the ground. Akio sighs placing her key in the door and pushing it open, she quickly makes her way in and grabs what she came for. Fujio waits outside but can't help but look into her apartment, he sees rubbish everywhere all over the floor and a fold up couch ready to bust open from not being closed properly. Akio walks out with a wallet and bracelet in hand, a bracelet that Fujio remembers given to her by Arata, they had a quite friendship, they didn't speak much but didn't need to. There was an understanding there that not many people could understand, Arata gave her that bracelet as a way to know he actually cared. She knew but took it anyway of a sign of appreciation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pair walk in silence towards the restaurant, a bit of tension in the air as they walk side by side, hands in pockets and eyes glued to the floor. the sky grew darker, and the moon shined brighter, a cool breeze blowing through Akio's hair sending a shiver down her back. Fugio sees this and takes no thought before pacing his shirt over her shoulders giving her a small smile as she looks over at him as she feels his hands on her shoulders.

"Thank you" a small breath leaves her lips as she looks back down to the ground kicking her feet against the ground like a little kid. They soon make their way in front of the restaurant, the streetlight shining down on the sign, illuminating the little opening of the restaurant. The sound of roaring engines coming up behind them, the head light blinding Akio and Fujio. Once the beasts were turned off the faces Shinya and Masaya appear before them.