Oh baby nooo

She quickly turns her head to face him with a shocked look, which was soon followed by a snort of laughter

"Ahahahahah on you've got to be joking", "ash this girl" the annoyed boy mumbles as he lets go off her and shoves his hands back into his pockets.
"What's so funny, I'm being serious"
"What's funny is that you think I would have any part in a gang....I don't do that shit" she spats turning around and making her way to the other side of the roof.
"Yh well...the problem is if you don't have a gang you'll be eaten alive....with no one to protect you" he smirks as he watches her walk away.

She stops and leans her head back letting out a chuckle, "I don't need protection, why do you think I'm in here" after that she carries on, ignoring what else he has to say.
"Ashh I'm not done!" He yells running after her, "I am though". He catches up with her and stands in front of her stopping her from going any further.
"I'm Todorki by the way" he says giving her a small smile,
"Like the comic book character?" She ask folding her arms smirking at him.
"The what-?" "Never mind" she stops him before being forced into another conversation.
"Okayyy so what's your name?" He still blocking her from moving any further, "none of your business" she reply's flicking him in the forehead so he'd move out the way.

He stumbles back as he rubs his now sore head, he lets out a huff as he makes his way back to the roof top door. He gives her once last glance before muttering "well she'll have to deal with him now, oh this is gonna be fun". He walks back into the building closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this point Aiko has made it more than half way across the roof, before stopping at another messed up couch. She quickly sits back down in front of the sun soaking up the lovely warmth, she pulls her cigarette back up to her lips only to sigh as she notices more than half gone from sitting in her hand to long. She chucks it behind her and pulls out another, before even lighting it, it gets pulled out from her hand thrown to the floor.

"They kill you know" a voice behind her appears, she quickly elbows him in the gut before wrapping her arm around his neck , bring him into a chokehold.
"I don't know what it is with you Oya boys but please would you stop bothering me, all I want is a damn smoke!" She yells beyond annoyed at this point. The guy she's holding taps on her arm to let him go, she realises this and loosens her grip letting him fall to the floor.

"Well hello to you to" the boy mutters, trying to catch his breath. Aiko looks down noticing the boy dressed differently to the Todoroki, he wore a flannel with jeans and a dark blue bandana on his head almost covering his eyes. After analysing him she simply sat back down, bringing her third cigarette out of her pocket. The man notices and try's to get up, she places her foot on his back to keep him down.

"Let me have one puff bandana okay" she says in a mocking tone as she takes a long deep breath in. The guy gets her foot of him and stands up in front of her, "And if you wouldn't mind I'll be taking that" He reply's grabbing the death stick from her mouth and dropping it on the floor before crushing it with his foot.

"Hey come on really!?" She complains crossing her arms as she leans back pouting.
"We don't smoke in this school, or drink or do drugs, okay princess"
Aiko's eyes go wide and grips onto the boys collar before bringing him down to her level.
"And who the hell are you calling princess, asshole" she says keeping him to her level as she glares him down.

"Just follow the rules okay" he mutters trying to pull away from her, but with no luck was stuck in front of her slightly frightening gaze.
"Oh baby nooo, Just like I told your little school boy, I don't follow school rules" she spat,
"There gang rules...actually" he mumbles looking away from her,
she lets go and sits back down. "Those too! And before you ask or order or some shit....I'm not joining a gang" she says laying down on the couch right in front of the sun.

"Ahhhh welll that's not your choice, you go here you join a gang" he says shrugging his shoulders, as he lifts up her legs and sits down on the the couch placing her legs on his lap.
She lets him do this not bothering to say or do anything, "ha we'll see" she muttered as she closed her eyes letting the light take her in.