Take me home

After a little bit of silence in the air, Murayama stared the girl down

After a little bit of silence in the air, Murayama stared the girl down. Still holding her shoulders he couldn't believe that she would finally agree.

Did she really want to join them or was she just a scared little girl? Was she just looking for protection and not the family they where willing to offer her? These questions ran through his head as he kept his gaze on Akio.

"Are you sure Akio?" The girl slowly nodded, taking a deep breath before pulling his hands down from her body.

She gave Murayama a small smile something that was a very rare occurrence for the girl. She soon pulled away from the bandana boy making her way over to Yasushi, taking her hand into his looking up at his tiered face.

"Take me home please." He replied with a simple nod, saying goodbye to everyone before they make their way over to Akios apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked hand in hand down the alleyways, the sun peaking through the grabs if the buildings. Yasushi would pull Akio closer to him when she would start to drift away, either from walking in front or behind him.

Akio would smile when she could feel his body get closer to hers, his hand keeping a tight grip on her.

"Akio, are you okay? You know after everything?" Yasushi questions the calm girls state.

Akio paused before answering, she didn't want to bring up the past but knew he wouldn't let it go.

"I feel better now, nothing a little sleep can't fix." A short simple answer she gave him, starting to walk ahead him as well.

He stopped walking keeping Akio in her place making her turn to face him. He pulled her face up to his, placing a soft kiss on her lips before whispering,

"We will talk about this later okay, I'll let you rest hun."

"You know i though you where going to say something sexy." He looked down at her raising an eyebrow and smirking his lips.

"Theres time for that later my love." He replies pulling her back the way towards her apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They soon arrive to the front door, akio fumbled with her keys in her pocket before unlocking the door.
Once inside they took off their jackets shoes and anything that was in their pockets on the side table.

Akio walked over to her pull out sofa, yanking on the bar to turn it into a bed. Out pulled a messy bed with sheets curled up in the middle. Yasushi came over and help Akio clean up the bed, now that he thinks about it, they've never slept or been in a bed together.

He looked over at Akio to get a sense of her emotions but all that was there was calm expression. He guessed that was a good thing and placed himself on the bed waiting for her to do the same.

She followed him onto the bed, laying beside him. She reached over and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV that hanged on the way in front of them.

Once on, she puts on a random channel before curling up in Yasushi's arms. He gently stroked her hair while placing soft kisses on her forehead. She felt so comfortable that she slowly started to fall asleep on his chest. Her breathing slowing down as she fell into a calm slumber.

Yasushi soon followed her action, with placing his check against the top of her head before closing his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They napped for around an hour and half before rudely being awaking by a phone ringing.

Akio woke up first and lent over Yasushi to grab the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Akio, is my brother with you?"

Akio let out a sigh as she sat up and started to shake the sleeping man beside her. He groaned and tried to pull away but got met with a slap to the chest. He shot up looking down at her as if she just stabbed him.

"Here, its for you." She says handing the phone over to him,

"Hello?"

"Yasushi! Hey brother just to let you know Fujio is planning to attack that drug ring in a couple days and he wants us all to come with."

Yasushi looked over to Akio who had fallen back asleep but is now curled up in a blanket. He scratched his head thinking about the outcome this new proposal might have. He knew Akio would be against it..... he also knew she'd kill him if he went without her.

"Alright I'll tell her tomorrow okay"

"Good luck with that, oh also...I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" A teasing tone left Kiyoshi lips as he smirked against the phone.

Yasushi's face went red as he yelled down the phone,

"No you bloody pervert!!"

His brother laughed before bidding goodbye and hanging up the conversation. The girl beside him came back to his side placing her head back on his chest.

She started to draw little doodles with her finger on his bare chest, causing the man to giggle from the ticklish touch. He placed his hand over hers, stopping her drawing session on his body.

Their eyes looking deeply into the other, Yasushi can happily admit that he found Akio to be the most beautiful woman he'd had ever known. Her hair laid softly on her shoulders while her skin was pale with a touch of pink on her cheeks. Her voice was gentle but at times had a deep rasp to it, her eyes looked like to black pools but if you looked close enough you can see the specks of silver by the iris.

He wanted nothing more but to kiss every inch of her face, to hold her cheeks in his hands like he did on their first date. That kiss...god that kiss meant everything to him, it brought a burning but tingling feeling to his chest. He would swear he was having a heart attack if she wasn't their to bring him back to reality.

Akio IS his reality, and he plans to keep it that way for as long as he can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, quick question do you think Akio should join the fight with Fujio? I'm kinda stuck as I haven't given her much context with Arata

Thoughts would be very much appreciated xx