What the fuck is going on!?

This was it, the big fight Fujio kept going on about, of course it was the most stupidest idea Akio thinks he's ever had and talking him out of it was no opinion

This was it, the big fight Fujio kept going on about, of course it was the most stupidest idea Akio thinks he's ever had and talking him out of it was no opinion. She was mostly only here to help Yasushi as he was still injured and wouldn't listen to her when she tried to talk him out of going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yasushi-San! Please don't go your still injured, how dumb do you have to be to go out and fight a group of men!?" Yasushi sighed as he walked up to Akio placing his hands on her shoulders.

At this point they had been going out for a week, going on dates and getting to know each other more.
Akio would never admit it but after the kiss she started to fall pretty quickly but wanted to take it as slow as possible.

"Akio I have to go, it's for not only my brother but for the whole gang-"
"Why don't you just quit, gangs are dangerous and you don't know what could happen."
"So I'm guessing you haven't talked to Murayama about joining then?"

Akio stood in shock as she thought that conversation between her and Bandanna was private. She started to take deep breath to calm down before answering.

"That is none of your concern okay, anyway if your doing this then I'm coming with you"
"The hell you are a gang fight is no  place for a lady-"
"Neither is a injured idiot that has his head up his ass half the time."

Akio crossed her arms holding eye contact till he broke and gave in, agreeing with her to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio stood between Yasushi and Fujio, she was dressed in a pair of jogging bottoms and sports bra with a leather jacket on top, she started covering her tattoos more as some of the youngers thought she was apart of the Yakuza and that is the last thing she wanted.

As they stood there waiting for their opponents to arrive, Fujio calls over Todoroki's attention.

"Doroki.....when this is done, you and I have a score to settle. So don't get injured again." Doroki smirks from the comment and nodds his head in agreement.

"Don't get us wrong, But those pushers just so happen to be our enemies as well" Kiyoshi points out,
"Your partner shouldn't have gotten his ass kicked then!" Nakaoka yells making fun of Yasushi's injurie.

"Shut the fuck up, dip stick!" Akio yells at him getting tired of this shit already.
"You shut your traps, small fry!" Shibaman pipes up getting annoyed as well.
"Who you calling small fry? I'll kill you!" Kiyoshi yells trying to defend Akio, he knows she can take punch so doesn't take well to her being made of by her size.

Tsukasa not having none of it says,
"Hey! Cut it out alright." Looking towards both Kiyoshi and shibaman.
Akio places her hand on Yasushi's head softly playing with his hair to calm herself down, hopefully not hurting his head while doing so. He looks up from the floor giving her a small smile before getting up and wrapping his arm around her waist in a clam manner.

Soon everyone started to hear Jamuo running down the street yelling out something.
"Hey! They're here! They're here! Housen's here!!!"

She saw Housen and her stomach dropped a little, they looked the same as they did when they attacked her and Yasushi, but they all looked older and more muscular and the man in the middle looked familiar but she couldn't place her finger on it.

They stopped a good 20 feet away from them giving a good amount space for them to change their mind which Akio hoped they would so so bad.

"Are they serious? why did you bring a girl? This is no place for a little girl to be." The man with blond highlights yelled, causing Fujio to laugh to himself.
"Well she's more man then half of you bald fucks here!"
"Fujio!" Akio whispered hitting his arm to tell him to shut up.

He held his laughter before stepping forward to talk to the leader of Housen. He was tall and didn't look that muscular with his loose white clothing draped over his body. But one thing for sure was that he couldn't keep his eyes off Akio and to her demise he recognised her instantly.

Akio felt the eyes on her and instantly held onto Yasushi's hand, he gave a gentle squeeze reassuring her that he was there. To be honest Akio was shitting her self about this, she's never been in this big of a fight and nor did she want to. She was tempted to run away when it starts but knows she'll get shit about it for life and she wasn't gonna let Fujio have that type of power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon Fujio yell for everyone and started to charge forward, Yasushi pulls Akio hand as they run into battle.

"HOLLY SHIT!!" Akio yells as she lets go of the injured man and balls her fits as she lands a hard punch on one of the younger looking men, he soon gets up and runs into her stomach lifting her up and forcing down into the ground.

She recovers quickly and lands one more punch before kicking him in the side getting pushed into another one of his members. She then soon looks for Yasushi seeing him getting taken on by the one with highlights, she lost it when he pushed his fingers into his wound causing Yasushi to cry out. With that she runs up a abandoned car behind them and jumps off landing on the man's shoulders to then wrap her legs around his neck holding him in a tight grip. He pulls on her legs trying to get free but falls back causing Akio to be winded and let go of him.

"Damn man your girl is deadly." He committed rubbing his neck,
"Yh she is, crazy to.....like me" Yasushi runs fall force into the man landing him into a wall before letting him go to check on Akio.

"You okay??" He asked checking all over her face,
"Yes hun I'm fine" returning a small smile,
"Look out!!" Akio yells as she noticed the leader of Housen coming for them. She pulls Yasushi done beside her as she pushes herself up with her arms raising her leg quickly landing a kick to the guys stomach. He recovers and pulls Akio's hand to then forcing her arm behind her back.

Fujio notices this and quickly comes over to save her,
"Hey let her go!!"
"Yeah or what Fujio!!"

Suddenly a horn sound started coming towards them, Akio looks up seeing a big truck coming their way.
"Murayama..." she whispers in relief.