Whatever you say princess

After a while Aiko drifts to sleep, her legs still laying on the boys lap

After a while Aiko drifts to sleep, her legs still laying on the boys lap. The boy took a notice of that and slowly start to lift her legs before placing them back down on the couch. He lets his eyes drift over her body taking in how the girl looked, From the black leather coving her what seems like bright tattooed arms to her metal spiked boots, after analysing her a little, a chuckle slips from his lips as he walks back.

"You are gonna be handful.....this is gonna be fun" he says to no one while a smirk crawled onto his face, finally disappearing down the stairs back down to the ground floor of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the time passes by Akio is awoken by loud yelling, turning her body to where the sound echos from. To which looks like the courtyard, with a huff she gets up and starts to walk towards the edge. She looks over the to the middle of the courtyard where lies, what looks like a second year student lying on the floor, with a buries forming on his face.

Akio didn't rlly care that much but at least wanted to know who did it, as it looks like the person that did it laid it on him pretty hard.

Her eyes danced all over the place, trying to find him. Finally lading on a young boy with short blond dreadlocks hanging in front of his face with his hand a little red from the punch, he didn't look intimidating just.....bored? This causes Akio to lean in more to see if she could hear some what of what their saying, "you might want him to learn to keep his mouth shut" again Aiko looked around for where the voice came from, this time it came from a guy with rainbow streaked hair and blue sunglasses standing next to blondy.

After that nothing more was said before a certain bandana mother fucker walks out from the shadows, with a condescending smirk plastered on his lips.

"Now come on guys, we don't fight the younger years do we?" He says wrapping her arms around bondly and rainbows necks, "then he should learn to watch..." Aiko couldn't make anymore out which causes her to lean more over.                                   
Her foot missed the edge of the ledge her body sliding down the side of the building, landing on a close hard, metal, trash bin. A loud thud was heard, having the crowd turn their heads towards the girl.
"Now that's how you make an entrance" she says threw coughing fit as the air was knocked from her chest. "Ahhhh you finally join us" the bandana reply's moving over to the bin, "you liking it here so far?" "Just peachy" she replied gritting her teeth as she fights threw the pain to sit up.

He sends her a friendly smile and a nod before turning back to group of confused boys. "This everyone is our new student....." he drifts off Turing his head signaling her to give her name, she simple shakes her head with a blank look. "Who is she Murayama?" A random voice calls out, Murayama simply smirks and turns back to the group.

"This is Princess" he says clapping his hands together as he brings his arms out to the sides to present her in a flash dramatic way. Aiko grabs his collar and brings him close as scold look is plastered on her face, "that's not my name asshat", "oh and what would your name be hmmm" he teases knowing she won't tell him. She lets go and sighs not being able to reply.

With smile of victory he walks away to his to thug looking friends who just snickers at his act. Akio Leans against the wall behind the bin, resting her body after a rather heavy hit to her back. She thought she was left in peace before feeling a bunch of eyes on her, she looks up and sees them silent and scanning her.

"What?!" She yells in annoyance and pain. Some of yongers step back, surprised by the yell. The olders just smirk and a couple walk closer to her, like a predator walking towards its prey.

Before she could say anymore two older looking blond men walk up to her creepy smiles on their faces, "Hello I'm Yasushi and this my brother kiyoshi" one of them spoke, lifting up his hand for her to shake. She just stared at it, like it was gonna bite her if she tried to touch it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man who lifted his hand chuckled and turned to bandana "she's a rude one isn't she" he yells in amusement, pulling his hand back down as he turns to her. "So what brings you here" he turns her head to the side to who she believes is Kiyoshi, who hopped onto the bin next to her. "None of your business" she groans hopping people would stop asking her that. "Now leave me alone or at help get me down" she says wanting get out of this hell whole quickly.

"Whatever you say princess" one of the blond boys say standing In front of her. His black and red rose printed shirt hanging off his sholders, while his black baggy pants being held up by a bright blue belt around his hips.

He smirked up at her as he held his arms out for her like a parent getting ready to catch their child. With a huff she drops down into his arms catching her under her armpits, a hiss being ripped from her lips as the pain in her back grew. "Hey you okay?" The man holding her asked in a not so bothered tone.

She looked up only to be distracted by his chain hanging around his neck, the shine gold sparkles in the sunlight reminding her of her farthers. Yasushi took notice of this and grab the chain and dangled it in front of her face, her eye continued to dance over the shine metal.

"We should call her kitty instead" he joked to his brother as she keeps her eye on the chain. The brothers just stood finding it amusing to watch, but a curtain school boy looks down from of the classroom watching the interaction.

"Well well, who would thought you could tame the brothers?" " let's see what else you could do"