LOOK AT ME!!

As Akio was able to gain back her strength, she sat up leaning her head against Todoroki's shoulder as Murayama rubbed her back to comfort her

As Akio was able to gain back her strength, she sat up leaning her head against Todoroki's shoulder as Murayama rubbed her back to comfort her. Usually she would tell them not to touch her, but after they explained what happened to her she relaxed and let them comfort her, it was more for them then it was for her.

"Akio do you think you could tell us what happened?" Fujio asked looking at her with such concern.

"Don't make her Fujio" Todoroki chimed in feeling Akio tense from the question.

"No no I'll tell you guys, your gonna find out sooner or later and I rather it be from me and not someone else." She took a deep breath before explaining what happened,
"It all started 3 years ago, the gang that has been selling redrum where doing it back then. And me and the leader...how do I say...where friendly..and he didn't like the fact that I could tell people about his operation. He thought it would be best if I was taken care of, he'd send his goons out to try and kill me either on my way back from school or just out with a friend. Of course I won the fight and he didn't like that, so he decided to take things into his own hands....one night at home while me and my family went to bed...h-he" Akio's voice started to break just starting to think about it.

Yasushi notice this and placed a hand on hers trying to calm her down a little. Akio looked down at him taking a deep breath as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"He threw a fire bomb in the kitchen window, after waking up from the crashing noise my brother went into the living room. He saw the flame and ran upstairs to me and my parents rooms yelling....

"Fire fire! Get up, there's a fire!"
Akio shot up from her bed and quickly put on a jacket before running out of the room.

Her parents meet her in the hallway before making it out of the house, first her brother, then her, and lastly her father.
But her mother didn't came out, her brother yelled out as his father held him back, wrapping his arms around him trying to keep him from running into the burning building.

The Fire fighters showed up 10 minutes later, at this point the fire calmed down.
Akio sat on her knees watching her home disappear into ash.
The firefighter walks out holding her mothers burned ash covered body, her once pretty black straight hair had frizzed and covered her face.

She just stared out into the open sky, her breath was quite and the feeling of fear finally set into her body....and so did anger. All she could do was plan what she hand to do next, she couldn't let this happen again especially not to her brother or father.....

"So afterward I then move out, my brother and farther live around here some where, their safe that's all that matters" Akio stayed silent , watching as everyone either had a concerned look or a look of sadness.

Todoroki placed a hand on her shoulder, he could feel flinch but kept the hand their,
"Akio, you know their back...what do you plan to do...because I feeling they are going to find you again."

"I know anime boy, and I also have a fear they have a friend of mine to" Akio's leg started to bounce, the anxiety she had kept away for so long had come back. She couldn't think straight anymore, she was running on pure emotions and that can only take you so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the long and hard conversation, Akio and the rest of the guys left the high school to head home. As Akio was ready to leave the group to head her own way, Yasushi noticed her leaving and asked if she wanted any of them to walk with her.

"Hehe Yasushis-san I'm not a child you know" she giggled, the Yasushis-san name caused him to blush a little but he quickly wiped it off before replying.

"Come on it's late, it's not safe"

"Fineee okay come one Yasushis-san" Akio says waving him over to join her.

He quickly runs over to her, they walk in peace with their hands in their pockets. The weather left a chill in the air and the moon shined bright behind the clouds. They had small chats back and forth, trying to feel the silence that surrounds them, there was no feeling discomfort even though they shared only one moment together.

As they continue walking almost making it to Akio's apartment, a group of bald men in white/grey uniforms come out of no wear with weapons in hand.

"Who are you guys?"

"You two are from Oya High right?"

"what?" One of the men launched at Yasushi causing him to fall to the ground, before Akio could react a pair of men grab her from behind and hold her in place. What seem to be the leader turned to Akio with a stupid fucking grin.

"With you around we can't do our job"

"what?"

"Why don't you get lost" as soon as he said that he nodded for the others to go ahead with beating up Yasushi.

"You fucking scumbag!" Akio yells trying to get out of their grip, she kicks their legs and elbows their ribs but to no avail their grip was tight.

"let me go you bastards!"

The leader walks over to Yasushi and pulls him by his hair causing him to groan from the pain that caused by the whack he got earlier, he try's to fight back which only lead to him getting knocked down over and over again.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" A evil laugh rips through the air as he watches Yasushi fall to the ground and not get back up, the pair holding Akio throws a punch to her gut causing her to fall to the ground as well.

After a while they group left, leaving Akio and Yasushi on the ground not really able to move. Akio looks over to Yasushi bloody and not moving, she crawls over to him gently touching his face trying to get him to wake up.

"Yasushi wake up, pls wake up!" Akio starts to panic and starts to shake him a little, his eyes open a little and he mumbles something about calling his brother or Fujio. His eyes then start to close again.

"NO, NO, NO Yashushi, please wake up" Akio quickly grabs her phone from his pocket and calls Kiyoshi and explains what's happened and what she should do. He tells her to call an ambulance and he'll meet her at the hospital. After she calls an ambulance she then messages Fujio to let him know to and to tell him to meet her at the hospital.

Yashushi's eyes finally close and he pass out in Akio's arms

"No yashushi, wake up, pls wake up, LOOK AT ME!"