Thats really funny -_-

She placed her small, calloused hand into his, shaking it at a slow pace waiting for him to pull away

She placed her small, calloused hand into his, shaking it at a slow pace waiting for him to pull away. But he didn't. Soon the shaking stop and they hold each other's hand as they study their faces. The time passed and they pull apart, nodding their heads as Takagi walks back over to Fujio. She falls back asleep soaking up the sun like a black cat sitting in front of a window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio stand against the wall in the hallway, watching Fujio and Todoroki's conversation. The gang of guys stood behind Fujio as rainbow and blondie stood beside Todoroki. She kept herself tucked away to side, not wanting to be associated with either one of them. The conversation turned boring causing her to zone out from what their talking about, the words became muffles and her sight stuck to the floor.

She snapped out of the trance as She noticed Todoroki lift his foot to make contact with Fujio's face. She reach out and grab it effortlessly, sending a scolding look at Todoroki. She push it back down causing him to fall back, Fujio chuckled as he watches him fall on his ass in front of his two friends.

He quickly got up and dusted himself off, he looked up at Akio with a killing glare.
"Shut it you bastards!" He yells,
"And you, who do you think you are?". Akio walked forwards standing directly in front of his pissed face.
"I'm the bitch that kicked your ass son" She lets out a manic laugh, stepping back as he gets ready to hit her.
"Watch it, I'm stronger and faster than you, and all in all smarter, so I wouldn't get so smart with me." Was the last thing he said before storming off with his two goons behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That Doroki bastard is too short tempered" Fujio says as he washes the old blood from his fist from previous fights.
"Yeah well can you blame him, he just got humiliated twice" Akio yells from outside the mens toilets.

As Fujio finishes cleaning up his hand, the sound of rustling from a cubicle behind him caught his attention.
"Hurry up and show me"
"Chill out"
Fujio leans his head out of the restroom, getting Akio's attention.
"Hello"
"Get in here" He says as he grabs her hand and brings her into the mens restroom,
"Wait what" He drags her in and places a finger to her lips to keep quite. She gives him a confused look but does as he says and stays quiet.

"Hand it all over!"
"Your ignoring me? I'll kick your ass!"
Fujio then jumps up on the toilet in the next cubicle to get a look at the boys talking,
"Hey, what are you doing hiding here?"
"What?" "What?"
"Akio get up here" She grabs his hand and lifts herself up in the cubicle.

She sees the three boys and says,
"These are built for one you know".
The boys got more annoyed and started to yell at the Fujio and Akio.
"What are you looking at, bastard!?"
"Yeah you bitch fuck off!"
Fujio and Akio share a look and lean over the wall and grab the guys by the collars. As they pull them up the guys put their hands up in surrender, she notice a vile in there hands containing red pills.
"Hey look" She grabs the bottle and hands it over to Fujio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takagi,Fujio,Jamuo and Akio  stand in a line in front of the three boys looking down in disappointment. Fujio looks up at the vile full of the small red pills, shaking them around to have a better look before handing them over to Takagi.

"Isn't that redrum?" Jamuo asks pointing at the vile in Takagi's hand.
"Redrum?" Fujio questions turning to Jamuo,
"Yes. It was on the streets around here not that long ago'' Jamuo explained.
''I heard it has come back recently'' Akio chimes in, looking down at the boys in disgust.

"You're dealing this stuff to make some pocket money, aren't you?"
Takagi says leaning down to their level,
"You're freshmen, right?"
"Yes", "yes" they replied.
Akio walks towards them and leans down aswell, letting out a sigh and says.

"Well take this as a lesson and don't ever do it again, like you've been told, the school has rules; no alcohol, drugs, smoking" Akio lists off making sure they listen carefully. The boys nodded their heads as showing they understand, Akio and Takagi share a look before sending a punch into boys guts.
"Just to make sure" Akio comments before leaving the guys to their business and heads back to her couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The air cooled down as the sun hide behind some clouds, blocking her warmth.

"I thought you didn't follow rules?" A voice startled her, causing her to turn around and face her intruder.
"Murayama" she sigh crossing her arms,
"Your right I don't, but they do just wanted to remind them" she smile innocently, not acting like she just rearranged some guys guts a minute ago.

Murayama chuckled before coming closer to Akio, her head now matching the height of his shoulders.
"It amazes me how stubborn you are, girls would stay far away from this place....but you've started to become a comfort to it" he smirks as he walks one centimetres closer towards her.

"I have no idea what your talking about" She looks down feeling unable to look up. Stuffing her hands into her pockets and kicking around a rock. He places a hand on her shoulder causing her to shake him off her giving him a look if disgust.
"Don't touch me perv"
"That's really funny"
"Perv!"
"Perv!?"
"Yeah I caught you staring at me when we met, now your touching me!"
"Shhh will you" Murayama whisperers reaching over to cover mouth as he notice people looking over to where they were.

"Get off!" She mumbles under his hand trying to get him off, he simply wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her across the roof to a safe place.
Once safe he lets go getting met with a punch to the face. He holds his cheek in pain while trying to get Akio to stop hitting him more.

"Hey! Cut it out! I let gooo!" He yells try to get away only to get kick in shin sending him to the ground. Akio grabs his collar to pull him up and pulls her fist back before sending a sucker punch to the face. Murayama lucky grabs it before it meets his face and twists her arm behind her back, pushing her towards the floor. Once on the floor he sits on top keeping her from moving.

"Okay you take a minute to calm down while I catch my breath"
"MURAYAMA!!!"