The hell where you thinking?

Night turned to day and Akio ended up back to her appartement, laying in her fold out bed

Night turned to day and Akio ended up back to her appartement, laying in her fold out bed. She lets out a sigh going back to last night, happy memories fill her head as she stares out towards her ceiling.

The happy state soon comes to a close, as the ringing of her alarm plays in the air. She reaches over and grabs her phone to put it on snooze, she stops and relises it was her alarm for work. A annoyed groan left her lips, and turn to her side trying to escape the noise.

Akio got a job at a Japanese BBQ a year ago, needing a form of income she went to any place looking for help. She tried convenient stores, restaurants, food markets, no one was interested. Unit she entered a BBQ restaurant that with a 'help wanted' sign on the window, it had wall to ceiling windows with four seated tables with a BBQ on top. She took a deep breath before entering and making her way towards the front counter waiting for someone to show.

Soon after a man in his mid 20's appeared in front of Akio, an apron across his waist and a towel over his shoulder. He gave her a friendly smile as well as a welcoming bowel,                              "Hello and welcome to Yokoso, how may I help you" The young man said, bringing his head back up to meet with Akio eyes,           "Hi my name is Akio, I'm looking for employment", she replies with hope in her voice. He nods his head understanding that she's talking about the sign outside.

"Ahh yes, well the position we're looking for is sue chef"                "Do you cook or have any form of cooking experience?"                    She lets out a nervous laugh and replies with,                                    "Dose putting the flavour packet in ramen count".  The young man lets out a small chuckle, seeing that she is nervous he gives her a small smile to calm her down.   "Hehe its okay we also are looking for a waitress job if that works for you?"  Akio let out a happy sigh nodding her head with joy finally finding a job.                               "Yes thank, thank you so much."                                                                

After a small conversation on the job she'll be taken on and signing a few contracts, they wrap up their little interview and proceed to leave the restaurant. "Hey umm you never told me your name." Akio points out as she begins to push the front door open. "Ahh yes my name is Benjiro" He gave her one last smile before heading back behind the counter into the kitchen to prepare the food for the lunch rush. Akio yells a quick goodbye before leaving the restaurant, as soon as she reaches the outside she lets out a happy squeal, something that was very rare and would hope to never be seen by anyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio finally gives in and gets up to get ready for work, she gives her body a stretch before lifting herself off the couch bed. She walks over towards her cupboard to pick out her work outfit, grabbing a pair of black jeans, black tank top and work boots.

After a quick change, she grabs her phone and jacket before locking her door and making her way to Yokoso. The walk through the ally way brings her a form of calm before getting ready for a heck it day, the sound of the busy street calm closer and closer. Soon enough she was at the door pushing herself into the BQQ restaurant,
"Benjiro!" she yells letting out a huge sigh.
"Hey Akio, how are you today?" Benjiro appears from behind the counter, holding a towel in his hands wbu showing a friendly smile.

"Tired as always,Ben.....what's that smell?" Akio ask looking behind him toward the kitchen.
"Oh shit!" He runs behind the counter and a burst of flame erupts from the kitchen,
"Hehe don't worry just a little fire" Ben laughs off the event while Akio stares in disbelief.
"What the hell where you thinking!?" Akio yells running over to check if he's okay, she places her hands on his face checking for any injuries.

"Akio, Akio I'm okay, I'm okay" Ben says pulling her hands down show the blush appear on his cheeks.
"If you say so" She reply's walking away to grab her apron, Ben notices as she a struggle to tie it around her waist.
"Hey let me help you" he calls out while walking over to grab the apron tying a perfect bow around her waist,
"Thank you" Akio says turning around to face him, he reply's with a 'your welcome' getting ready to head back to the kitchen, but before he turns to leave he sees a strand of hair dangling in front of her face.
He leans forward and places it behind her ear making sure to be gentle, Akio's eyes go wide as she feels his hand brush against her ear.

"T-thank you" she stutters before looking away trying to hide her blush, Ben nods his head and walks away back to the kitchen. Akio let's put a breath she didn't even know she was holding; her face was still red and her breath is slow but loud. She snaps back into reality and starts preparing the tables; filing the cutlery boxes and napkins, cleaning the glasses, plates and bowls, and finally sweeping the floor before the restaurant was ready to open.

With one last sigh she walks towards the door to turn the sigh over to 'OPEN', letting the customers know there ready. She places herself behind the counter waiting for the customer to come in. Bell of the door ringed causing her to look up from the stack of menus she was organising.

"Well hello Kitten"