Of course you would

There stood Yasushi, Kiyoshi and sadly to her demise

There stood Yasushi, Kiyoshi and sadly to her demise...Murayama. She sucked in a breath before turning to face them, menu's in hand and a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Welcome, table for three?"
"Yes, thank you Princess"

Her grip on the menu's tighten as she walks them to their table. They sat down, once comfortable and given the menu's Akio walks away to grab the jug of water and brings it back to the table.

"So are you guys ready to order, or do you need a moment?" She says bringing her notepad out of her apron pocket.

"I think we know what we want" Kiyoshi said passing the menu back to her, Akio nodded and listened to what they wanted and wrote that down.

"Okay is that it?"
"Yep, thanks kitten" Murayama says shooting her an innocent smile.

Akio took a deep breathe before walking away and putting the orders in for Ben to take. She stands back behind the counter waiting for more customers to turn up.

As 20 minutes past Akio sits 4 more table and every time she went back to the counter, she catch the three men smiling or waving her way. She couldn't believe that they turned up at her work.
Did they know she worked there? Did they see her and follow her? She simple shrugged it off and carried on working.

A 'ting' went off and the males food was ready, she grabbed the tray and walked over towards them.

"Here you go," placing the plates of meats and small side dishes.
"Thank you Princess" she gave a fake smile getting ready to leave but being stopped by a hand around her wrist.

She looked down and say Yasushi hand gentle holding onto her wrist,
"So how come we've never seen you kitten?"
"Uhh well i guess because I mostly work nights not day"
He gives a nod satisfied with her answer and let's her go.
"Well get used to seeing us more off then" a small wink was shot her way.

Akio carry's on her shift by around 1:30 she sees the three men walk towards the counter. She gets ready and makes sure to grab the right bill before placing it in front of them, she keeps her head down wanting this interaction to end quickly.

Murayama grabs his wallet from his pants pocket and places down the amount needed. Akio grabs the change and quickly places it in his hand, only to be pulled closer.

"See you tomorrow....Princess." He kiss the top of hand before leaving with the other two waving her goodbye.

Her cheeks grew red and her mind went blank.

'Ting'

'Ting'

'Ting'

'TING' 'TING' 'TINGGGGG'

Akio snaps back into reality and turns to face the kitchen where Ben stands there with an annoyed look.
"So you gonna take this or what?"
"O-oh yes sorry" she quickly grabs the try and walks to the next table.

As the day went on she couldn't help but keep going back to that kiss, to be honest Akio was never kissed before. This was probably from her lack of interest of boys in younger years and how most found her intimidating. She quickly shook her head of the thoughts and got back on with work.

Her shift finally came out ended at 6 and she was getting ready to clock out. Ben quickly rushed out of the kitchen to catch her before she left.

"Hey Akio!"
"Oh hey Ben I was just about to leave"
"Yh and with out saying goodbye hehe"
"Sorry about that, guess I'm to much in my head today"

After hearing those words Ben got an idea,
"Hey would you like to go out and do something.....to get your mind off things?" He asks with a small form of hope.

She stood there for a second before answering,
"Sure, probably need it to be fair."
"YESSS, I mean.....yeah, umm would this Saturday work for you?"
"Hmmm I think so?" They bid goodbyes and make there separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once home Akio laid across the couch, not bothering to take her boots or jacket off. Her neck ached and her feet hurt, how could she keep running into them? That was the only thing she could think about.

With a sigh, she went into her small kitchen to grab a cold beer from the mini fridge. With a whack on the counter, the cold liquid burst out and drips onto the floor leaving Akio with a mess to clean.

She drops her hands to her side rolling her head back in annoyance, she shrugs it off and walks back to her couch leaving the sticky floor behind. She stares blankly at the tv as she sips her beer the condensation making her hand wet and water drip to the floor. She stayed like this for a while, having days go by with her just drinking a beer and having take out or instant ramen. The want to leave her apartment wasn't there, when it came to her work she would call in sick so she could just stay in.

Her head kept going blank, she couldn't focus on anything. Her mind traveled from the reuniting of her and Fujio, to the kiss from bandana. It felt like her head was running a mile a minute, so much has happened in a small space of time it became to much for her.

Just as her head was about to run down a rabbit hole, a knock came from the door. Akio quickly placed her beer on the floor and took of her jacket before running towards the door. She opened it to find Ben standing in front of her with a cute smile on his face.

"Hey Akio" he says with a little wave of his hand.
"Oh hey Ben, sorry I forgot you where coming down"
Akio scratched the back of her head as she soon came to realise her apartment was a complete mess.

"Maybe you should come around different time my apartment is kinda messy" a nervous laugh left her lips as she try's to close the door,
"Akio I'm sure it isn't that bad," he pushes the door open to reveal a living room with empty packs of food and beer bottles on the floor, and a kitchen with a blinking light and a sink full of old dishes.

"I-I promise it's not always like this it's just I've been having a hard week lately and it's caused this..." Akio looks to the floor in shame.
"It's okay, wish you told me sooner, I'll help you clean and keep your mind of things"
"Of course you would, okay sure"

Akio looked up in shock and just nodded her head. She grabbed a broom and started to clean the floor of the living room, while Ben started the dishes in the kitchen.

They did this for a bit before Ben finished up his part and turned around to tell Akio. He stop right there as he notices the big bruise on her back cause by falling on the dumpster, it didn't hurt her as much but the bruise was still there.

He walks up behind her trying to be gentle, as he turns her around to face him.
"Akio....did someone hurt you?"
"What? What are you talking about ben?"
"The bruises on your back, who causes them?" He says in a very concerned tone, like a parent wondering how their kind got hurt at school.

"Ohhh I just fell off a building and landed on a dumpster" with a shrug she turns away to keep cleaning.
"Really? That's was happened?" She gives a simple nodded and keeps cleaning, not wanting to push her or anything Ben gets back to work fixing the light.

After a few more hours the apartment was clean and tidy. For celebration Akio goes to grab a beer from the mini fridge but gets stopped by Ben who hands her a water bottle, he made sure to check the date and that it was properly sealed.
"Here have this instead"

With no want to argue, she simply complies and takes it from him giving him a small nod as a thank you. He smiles back and looks up at the time, he notices how late it has become and decides to head off. He bids Akio good bye as he makes his way to the door but not before he places a kiss on her cheek and gentle pat on the shoulder. Before she can react he leaves the appointment and closes the door behind him leaving her in shock from the act.

"What is it with guys kissing me?"