Kiss me dumbass

~"what the hell did I just agree too, did I really just agree to a date

~"what the hell did I just agree too, did I really just agree to a date.....with Yasushi!"~

Her mind was running, don't get her wrong she did have a form of attraction towards Yasushi. But never thought of him of a potential relationship, of course he was cute and she did know him long time. But she still wasn't sure, it's okay though she'd have time to figure it out before there....date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GUYS HELP! SHE SAID YES!"
Yasushi yelled as he walked into the courtyard where Fujio, Todoroki, Tsukasa and his brother sat.

"Woah woah slow down.... Who said yes to what?" Fujio asked,
"Akio. Said yes. To a date with me."
"WHAT!?"
"WHAT!?"
"WHAT!?"
"WHAT!?"

"What do you mean she said yes? What do you mean you asked her out?" Todoroki said in disbelief while looking at his book.

"I mean I asked Akio on a date and she said yes and I don't know what to do, okay!" He say staring right panic a little,
"Okay okay calm down, what did you have in mind?"
"I don't know that's the problem I didn't think she'd actually say yes."

The boys laughed at Yasushi's distress, but soon helped brainstorm ideas. The mention restaurant or movie but said it was boring, another said either bowling or arcade but thought it would be too social. Murayama slowly made his way over, over hearing their conversation from the roof.

"Why not the beach, she loves the sun, might enjoy the water too." He chimes in getting everyone's attention, Yasushi stops for minute taking time to to decide.
"Good idea Murayama!" He says with a bright smile across his face.

"Can't believe that she agreed to go on a date with you?" Todoroki said looking down at his book,
"What you jealous Doroki?" Fujio nudged his shoulder laughing at his own comment.

Todoroki deeply sided before pushing Fujio to the ground, looked back at his book and pushed his glasses back up.
"Trust me I'm not jealous of some blond headed idiot."
"Ahh you little-" kiyoshi held Yasushi back from pouncing on the anime boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio stood in front of the mirror not being able to figure of the outfit, hell she didn't even know where they where going. Ughh why is it so hard.

~maybe because this is your first date~

The first outfit she had was a pair of black baggy pants and loose red button up shirt. the second outfit was a white almost see threw dress, she paired with an oversized leather jacket and black leather boots. With not an idea in her head she walked outside to check the weather, once pass her door she felt the nice warm air hit her skin.