Nash looked at Marlon. " Something had triggered them back into action, it makes sense that they would go for Lena, but it doesn't make sense that they would take Tonya...

"well they probably don't know that you have split up, you're the next leader of the Taylor mafia, and she's the woman that you've been with and just had a son with

"well they probably don't know that you have split up, you're the next leader of the Taylor mafia, and she's the woman that you've been with and just had a son with..." Marlon said.

"we need to wait to hear from them, we got no idea where they've taken them...

"You're never gonna hear from them, they don't fucking ransom them they kill them... This shit is crazy, if the Yakuza does have them, we're never gonna see these girls again They don't bargain over shit.." Marlon told him. He sighed. " I could do some digging, try and find out where they may have taken them, where they've set up base here in Canada....

"Wait a second, if they've come to Canada, they wouldn't have been expecting to get Lena. I think she may have just been an added bonus...
Both Marlon and Nash looked at each other.

———-

Venice pulled up at her mom and dad's place. she and Charisma had become very close recently. And Venice had been on hand to help her with Antonia as much as possible.
She walked up to the door and Beth opened up. "Hello Miss Venice...

"Hey Beth... is mom here?.."

" She's not back yet, she popped out earlier with Antonia

" She's not back yet, she popped out earlier with Antonia. She said she had to go to the store and pick up some things and that she was going to stop off to see Mr Fraser at his place of work... that was a good 3 to 4 hours ago.."

Venice took out her cell phone and called her mom. The phone just rang and rang and then the voicemail kicked in. She didn't leave a message. Instead she rang Keegan
"hey baby girl, sup?" Keegan answered.

"is mom with you, I'm at the house waiting to see her and Beth said she's come over to see you?.."

Keegan went quiet. " no, I've not seen her since I left the house this morning... have you tried to call her?"

"Yeah, her phone just goes straight to voicemail..

Keegan began to worry, Charisma would never go off the radar Intentionally she would always let somebody know where she was as she had done with Beth when she left the house, but that was hours ago.
Keegan frantically began ringing around Jago, Dinah, Lamar, absolutely anybody who could think of who may have seen her and nobody had. Shelby traced her phone and Lamar rushed to the location to see if he could find his mother and sister but the phone was laying in the grass in a secluded spot with no one around.

The realisation kicked in that Charisma was now also missing, and so was Antonia.

This is the end of this book. Book 2 A New Dawn - Forever changed will be up soon.

Will they find Lena, Tonya, Charisma and Antonia alive?

Who is working with the Yakuza?

Storm and Charm gain more unwanted and dangerous recognition as WAG's

Darren and Blake team up and form an alliance with Keegan and the others to find the girls.

Chloe speaks to Chantal openly as they become friends. But does Chloe have an ulterior motive?

A body is unearthed that has the feds on Keegan's tail....

See you there if you're staying with me ☺️