344

Unfortunately, the information on Kim Gyeong-wook that Ha Tae-heon delivered did not contain the information we wanted.

It is true that Kim Gyeong-wook had been living a life of illegal activity, but when he actually asked the gang to do backroom transactions through the gate, he was already under mental control.

'If he had voluntarily joined the Cult, we would have been able to obtain more information.'

Of course, if that had been the case, he wouldn't have been caught so easily. Out of regret, I started to have a lot of useless thoughts.

As I clicked my tongue and folded the open documents, I heard a short, concise knock on the front door.

Who is it? Since there was no one in particular who could come right now, I tilted my head and opened the front door.

"Woo Seo-hyuk?"

"Good afternoon."

The person standing outside the door was unexpectedly Woo Seo-hyuk. Woo Seo-hyuk, who gave a calm greeting to the surprised me, then asked.

"Are you busy?"

"No, I was just looking at the documents sent from Roheon. Come on in."

While answering, I glanced behind him, but saw no one. Did he come alone?

It must have been important enough that Woo Seo-hyuk himself, not just anyone else, came to visit. I brought him into the room and made eye contact.

"......."

"......?"

What? Why aren't you saying anything?

There was a sudden silence as I faced Woo Seo-hyuk.

Should I say something first? I was seriously thinking about it, but after a while, Woo Seo-hyuk hesitated and opened his mouth.

'Han Yi-gyeol-ssi."

"Yes."

"That......."

His behavior, which was unusual enough for me to notice and not being able to speak easily, only made me more suspicious.

It was a time when I was worried that something bad had happened to Woo Seo-hyuk, who was always calm, to hesitate like this.

"Just a moment... Do you have any to spare for me?"

"A moment?"

"Yes. If you don't mind, I'd like you to go out with me."

Go out? When he asked for some time, I thought he was simply asking for a conversation, but it turns out that wasn't the case.

It was my first time receiving a proposal like this from Woo Seo-hyuk, so I was a bit surprised, but it wasn't something that couldn't be done. On the contrary, I was quite happy to go out with Woo Seo-hyuk, who still felt awkward compared to the other team members.

"Great. Are we going right now?"

"Yes."

"Where is our destination?"

When I asked while putting on the cardigan that had been placed on the sofa, Woo Seo-hyuk turned his face away this time and avoided answering.

What the hell is that. Woo Seo-hyuk was someone who answered quickly no matter what I asked. This appearance was so unfamiliar that I wondered if it was the same person.

"All right. Let's go first."

You'll find out when you get there. Thinking calmly, I passed Woo Seo-hyuk and left the room first, and he followed me quietly.