221

"Ya... what are you doing now?"

"What do you mean?"

Cheon Sa-yeon clearly understood what I was saying, but pretended he didn't know. Disgusting bastard.

"Let go. Now is not the time for this."

"The time for this?"

Cheon Sa-yeon who followed my words literally smiled as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"What do you mean by the time for this? I have no intention of doing anything else."

"Crazy..."

I swore and pushed the clinging Cheon Sa-yeon hard with my arm, but the guy didn't even budge. I was just using my strength for nothing.

'Here again.'

I sighed as I recalled that Cheon Sa-yeon had acted similarly several times in the past before.

I gave up pushing him and relaxed my body. I didn't have time to wrestle with this now.

"Cheon Sa-yeon, about this drug case."

"Say it."

"You said it was your first time."

If he had known that the drugs would spread, Cheon Sa-yeon wouldn't have stood still.

"Then what about Doctor? You didn't even know that man existed?"

"......"

Cheon Sa-yeon didn't answer any of my questions. After staring at him for a while, I came to a conclusion.

He knew. Then it was clear that Doctor was the main character, just like Samael and Abel.

"What they are doing in America... you don't know this part too?"

"Well."

Cheon Sa-yeon gave only a vague reply. I asked again in frustration.

"Tell me for sure. That way we can decide how to move forward."

"......"

"You're not going to hide it again, are you? You know it means nothing. The Praus Cult is now..."

"Right."

Cheon Sa-yeon pulled my shoulder and bowed his head. Faced with the cold hand on my cheek and his face approaching right in front of me, I bit my lips.

"Problems that I have never been encountered before continue to arise. The drug case and the time when Doctor appeared... nothing matches with the past."

Cheon Sa-yeon's voice was unwavering and calm, but the content wasn't.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who left everything to me and took a step back while the drug case was resolved. I wondered what kind of eyes he was watching this incident.

"You mean you don't even know what's going on in America?"

"Is that important?"

"It's important."

Without avoiding Cheon Sa-yeon's gaze, I said firmly.

"In this situation, that's the most important thing."

"You're going to America yourself."

"That's, of course..."

As I answered, I noticed the expression on Cheon Sa-yeon's expression that was different from usual. I slowly grabbed the wrist of the guy who was holding my cheek and made eye contact.

"Cheon Sa-yeon. If you have something you want to say, say it properly."

"Something I want to say?"

"You are doing this because you have complaints, now. Do I see you in a day or two?"