315

Together with the soldiers, we headed for the count's mansion in the northernmost part of the city.

The sky above the high and tall buildings was covered with dark clouds. Despite the bright daylight, the shadows around the mansion were thick.

'To think of it as a plausible production. That's great.' The soldiers whispered in frightened voices behind me.

"Eh, the witch's curse... !"

"To touch the weather......"

"......."

I was too anxious to take these people with me. It would be nice to kick them out of a suitable place and go by ourselves.

"The front door... It seems to be locked."

"I can't even see the attacking witch's subordinates."

While inspecting the mansion, Min Ah-rin and Park Geon-ho said a word. If we didn't fire back when we got close and the front door was locked, the intent was obvious.

I asked Kim Woo-jin, who was worried with a serious expression.

"Is there no other door to the mansion other than the front door?"

"No, there is a back door. The road there is narrow and the entrance is small."

Is that so. But there was no other way.

"I understand that you are worried, but there seems to be no other way. Let's go."

We turn right at the front door. As Kim Woo-jin said, a rusty iron gate appeared.

Cheon Sa-yeon took the lead and pushed the iron door, and it opened easily. A dark hallway was revealed through the open iron door with the sound of metal clashing.

"Let's go in."

Kim Woo-jin nodded nervously at my words and moved on. Cheon Sa-yeon took the lead, and Kim Woo-jin, Min Ah-rin, Park Geon-ho, and Woo Seo-hyuk entered in order. And that was when the soldiers were about to come in after them.

Chick-gi-geek, click!

"Ouch, what!"

"omg!"

An iron grate, which I didn't even know existed, fell from above and blocked the entrance. As the soldiers backed away in fright, the iron bars on the floor clicked and locked.

"There was never anything like this before."

"It must have been made by a witch."

Instead of being embarrassed, Kim Woo-jin held a rusty iron grate in his hand. It would be difficult for me, an A-class person, but it was a bar that could be opened with enough force even if it was an S-class person, Park Geon-ho or Woo Seo-hyuk.

However, there was no reason to drag the soldiers in by opening the bars. To be honest, it was great timing. An opportunity to remove the soldiers like this is coming.

"There's nothing we can do. Let's go in and open the front door. Soldiers, please wait for that."

As I deliberately frowned as if I was sorry, the soldiers noticed Kim Woo-jin.

"Are you all right, Shed?"

"Yes. Finding another door seems to be the best option for now."

"All right. Then we will wait at the front gate."

It would be better if it was farther away from the mansion where the battle would take place, but that must be greed.

I left the soldiers behind and entered the hallway without a single fire. After walking for about five minutes, the corridor ended and the central hall of the mansion was revealed.