317

"We can't back out now. Quickly break through the door!"

Everyone ran towards the huge door at the end of the hallway, breaking through the dolls rushing in at Han Yi-gyeol's cry.

At the last minute, I managed to open the door and enter the room. Ha Tae-heon, who confirmed that no one was left outside, immediately closed the door. Koo-ung, a heavy sound resonated in the silence of the room.

"Is everyone okay?"

"Yes."

"I never thought there would still be that many left."

"What should we do now? It looks like an empty room with nothing in it."

Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon immediately looked around the room at what Park Geon-ho said. However, even the two SS ranks couldn't see what was in the darkened room.

It was a darkness that someone intentionally created. An ominous feeling came over me.

"Ha Tae-heon, by any chance... eww...."

"Han Yi-gyeol?"

Han Yi-gyeol, who was about to ask him something, suddenly staggered. Ha Tae-heon hurriedly hugged Han Yi-gyeol as he collapsed helplessly.

"Han Yi-gyeol, Han Yi-gyeol!"

No matter how loudly he called or tapped his cheek, his tightly closed eyes wouldn't open. Like Han Yi-gyeol, all team members except Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon fell to the floor one by one.

"Ha Tae-heon."

Cheon Sa-yeon stood in front of Ha Tae-heon who was trying to wake Han Yi-gyeoI. Other members of the team who had fallen to the floor began to get up.

It was a bizarre movement, as if the body was tied to a thread. The team members, who stood up as if guided by something with their eyes closed, raised their weapons and exhaled aura of life.

Cheon Sa-yeon narrowed his eyes and swung the red-blazing sword blade wide into the air. Then he saw a very thin, imperceptible smoke billowing and dispersing. At the same time, it smelled faintly of blood. It was smoke mixed with Kali's blood.

"Oh my, I got caught. Aren't you very stupid though?"

Abel's mockery came from somewhere undetermined.

"Even so, it's too late now."

Park Geon-ho raised his hand. Ha Tae-heon, who saw that there was an iron ball in his hand, kicked off his seat and jumped up while holding Han Yi-gyeoI.

Whoop, thump! The iron balls that flew without hesitation exploded one after another. Cheon Sa-yeon, who noticed that not only Park Geon-ho but also other team members were gradually closing the distance, stopped using his ability and clicked his tongue. He couldn't use his blood ability against his teammates.

"Go to the corner."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who pushed Ha Tae-heon and Han Yi-gyeol to the corner of the room, blocked their way.

"Hmm... As expected, that bug is not a subject to mind control. Too bad. He's a guy with something too."

Abel muttered when he found Han Yi-gyeol being embraced by Ha Tae-heon.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I just have to kill him in that state."

"........"

"Cheon Sa-yeon, who will you choose? The two behind you? Or the precious colleagues in front of you? To protect one side, you must kill the other."

Abel giggled and let out an ecstatic sneer.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who did not respond to the provocation and calmly looked at the situation, said to Ha Tae-heon.