205

[It's been a while, Talented Han Yi-gyeol.]

I smiled awkwardly at the soft voice coming over the phone.

"Yes. How have you been? Master Kwon Ji-hoon."

It was a call from Kwon Ji-hoon, who had received my number from Kwon Jeong-han. Kwon Ji-hoon, who sent a photo of a man tied to a chair three hours ago, also handed over an additional video right before the call.

[I'm always doing well. Talented Han Yi-gyeol looks busy in many ways.]

"Haha... it just happened like that."

[I hope the video is helpful.]

"Of course. We are very grateful for your cooperation."

[Our Jeong-han is being taken care of by you, so I wanted to help this much. If you have any questions after watching the video, please feel free to contact me.]

"I will do so."

As soon as the call with Kwon Ji-hoon was over, the front door opened in good time and Ha Tae-heon entered. It was a face that I saw again after five days.

"Ha Tae-heon-ssi, welcome."

Piik!

When I hurriedly put my cell phone in and ran to Ha Tae-heon, Fox that was on my shoulder flew back to Min Ah-rin.

"There's nothing happening on your way here, right?"

"Yeah."

I felt sorry for bringing Ha Tae-heon back to Requiem. Ha Tae-heon, who nodded his head with a hint of displeasure at my question, looked at his shackles with a complicated expression.

It had already been a week since I returned to Korea. And I still couldn't take a step out of the room because of the shackles Cheon Sa-yeon had put on me. So, it was because of me that Ha Tae-heon came to Requiem to watch the video together.

"Is everyone here?"

Not long after Ha Tae-heon arrived, Cheon Sa-yeon came into the room with people behind him.

"Oh, Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon. I see you again."

"Yes."

"Han Yi-gyeol."

As soon as Park Geon-ho arrived, he said hello to Ha Tae-heon, and Kim Woo-jin's clone ran to me and hugged me. Then Fox, who had been quietly held by Min Ah-rin, made a high-pitched cry and chased after him.

Piiik! Piik!

"Ugh..."

As Fox, standing on my shoulder, screamed at Kim Woo-jin's clone, the clone hugged me even more strongly. Ah, I'm tired.

"Kim Woo-jin, can you please..."

"Woo-jin-ssi. Where did you put the sweets you bought yesterday?"

"It's in the cabinet next to the refrigerator."

"I said that I would send the video separately, but you come all the way here. You lack common sense, Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon."

"Well. I don't think it's something I'm going to hear from Master Cheon Sa-yeon."

"Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk, would you like some coffee?"

"I'm okay, thank you."

Piik! Piik!

"......"

Crazy, it was no joke at all. Even if there were a lot of people gathered, wasn't this too much. Woo Seo-hyuk, who had refused Kwon Jeong-han's coffee, found me withering between Fox and the clone, and opened his mouth first.