338

At the shocking statement that made my mouth drop, I unconsciously looked at Cheon Sa-yeon. Cheon Sa-yeon watched the amazing scene with his chin resting and clicked his tongue.

"I knew it would be like this. Is that what you mean by doing it as soon as you arrive?"

"Of course. Did you think I came all the way here to see you?"

Alice, who heard Cheon Sa-yeon's scolding, lowered the tips of her eyebrows and responded. With an expression like that on her already innocent face, Cheon Sa-yeon seemed like a mean person who was bullying someone he didn't care about.

"Stop coveting Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk. Let's proceed with the meeting."

"I was going to sit down right now without you having to tell me... You still have an impatient personality, Master Cheon Sa-yeon."

Alice, who was sitting next to the secretary named Theo, looked at Cheon Sa-yeon sadly. It's like, 'What a shame... You have a nasty temper.' was what she was probably thinking about.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who noticed this as well, raised the corners of his mouth and answered.

"No matter how impatient I am, would I be as impatient as Deputy Master Alice? How urgent was it for you to propose a transfer to my secretary in front of me?"

"Oh my, if Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk was living a happy life in a good guild, I would have been polite too. However... No. I don't think there's any need for me to add an explanation."

The air in the conference room suddenly cooled due to Cheon Sa-yeon and Alice cursing at each other. I looked at the two in turn and sighed inwardly.

'Even though the guilds we've been interacting with are good, we're not on good terms.'

Cheon Sa-yeon is the type of person who doesn't just ignore a dispute, but it seemed clear that Alice had a lot of regrets about Requiem. I guess it's because of Woo Seo-hyuk.

Still, I didn't expect her to show it off so openly. It seems that Rio Guild wants Woo Seo-hyuk more than I expected.

"We will proceed with the meeting."

Woo Seo-hyuk, who seemed uninterested in whether Cheon Sa-yeon and Alice growled or not, proceeded with the meeting in a calm manner. He explained in detail the correlation between the Gate's illegal transactions that have recently occurred in Australia and Korea and the Praus cult.

"Hmm..."

Alice, who was watching the meeting conducted by Woo Seo-hyuk with interested eyes, opened her mouth as soon as the explanation was finished.

"I understand now. Praus cult. Our guild is well aware that such a pseudo-religion has emerged. I didn't know they would approach the gate."

"The connection between Gate's illegal transactions and the Praus cult is still in the speculation stage. As more evidence gathers, it will become clear."

When I added to Woo Seo-hyuk's explanation to avoid any misunderstanding, Alice's dark eyes turned to me. She was a little taken aback as she stared at me with a strange smile.

"Yes. If it's evidence, we might be of some help."

Alice naturally turned her head away from me and opened her mouth in a powerful voice.

"It was exactly 25 days ago today that I first confirmed that strangers had approached the gate and entered. As soon as we found out about it, we arrested the gate manager and all the gang members who entered the gate."

Alice's face changed into a cold and hard expression compared to before. Her powerful voice, which accurately conveyed only her core content, also made it clear that she was not in the position of deputy master for nothing.