202

I looked suspiciously at Ha Tae-heon, who seemed to avoid my gaze, but Cheon Sa-yeon smiled as if he knew it.

"The reason Han Yi-gyeol was tied up was that he secretly sneaked into the guild without permission. He is the real thief."

No, how long are you going to keep saying that? I exclaimed as I pushed Ha Tae-heon's hard arm holding onto my waist.

"It's a misunderstanding. And both of you, put away your weapons."

"Yes. If you understand, I think it would be better to come in now. You don't want to talk like this at the front door, are you?"

"......"

Ha Tae-heon, who frowned while looking at Cheon Sa-yeon and me alternately, let me go and removed the sword. Correspondingly, Cheon Sa-yeon also put the S-class sword in the inventory.

"Is it over?"

When Ha Tae-heon, who was blocking the door, took off his shoes and entered, Woo Seo-hyuk, who was waiting in the hallway, asked me.

Aigo, I'm sorry.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Please come in."

"Did something happen?"

Kwon Jeong-han, who ended the call just in time, also returned. Shaking my head to mean nothing, I took the two of them and walked to the living room.

"Gasp..."

As I was about to approach Ha Tae-heon without thinking, I stopped in shock at the suffocating awkward atmosphere in the living room. Ha Tae-heon, standing bluntly with an uncomfortable expression, and Cheon Sa-yeon with an unknown smile. There were also Kim Woo-jin, Park Geon-ho, Woo Seo-hyuk, and Kwon Jeong-han.

The living room seemed cramped for the first time as it was crowded with big men. The tiny Min Ah-rin caught between them looked like some kind of deer.

'Come to think of it, this is the first time we have gathered like this.'

A cold sweat broke out in the silence that filled the room. I couldn't help it. I should come forward and introduce them to each other.

"Umm. I mean, um. This is... Roheon's Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon."

"......"

"......"

I opened my mouth despite my embarrassment, but there was no response. The corners of my lips that were forcibly pulled up trembled at the gaze of everyone who looked at me without saying a word.

I didn't know why they were doing this. Weren't you all so sociable. What's the problem.

"Nice to meet you, Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon. We met once at the gate last time, remember? I'm Min Ah-rin, Healer from Requiem."

Then, a ray of salvation came down. Min Ah-rin, who stood because I looked pitiful because I was caught between the Requiem guys and Ha Tae-heon, greeted him with a soft smile.

"...yes. Of course, I remember. I was indebted last time."

Ha Tae-heon, who glanced at me, meekly answered Min Ah-rin's greeting.

"No, Sir. I also really appreciate the help."

As expected from Min Ah-rin. The atmosphere was much better than before so I was relieved of my anxiety.

"This is Team Leader Park Geon-ho, and my bodyguard, Talented Kwon Jeong-han. You already know Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk, right?"

Since I couldn't just introduce them all day, I just pointed them one by one and explained quickly. I also tried to introduce Kim Woo-jin, but he blatantly avoided my gaze.